Race to Zero Part II

HA!!

Binky bites the dust. I was twice the price but almost half the monitoring and I ended up winning after a bunch of back and forth. I gave up at told the buyer to just go with the "other" guys. That was at least a week ago.

I guess after reading Binky's contract they decided it wasn't worth it - I got an email today saying they wanted us to do the jobs.

r
Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

Some folks are sharp enough to know that the best deal doesn't always come with the lowest price tag.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

I dunno. How much did Crash compromise his price in this "race to zero"? Was it really worth it? I suppose if it involved a chain of restaurants, he might be able to justify the RMR, but if it was just a "one of"...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I figure Crash knows that. Personally I would have walked away, but since he already has some client business associated with this it would have been harder. Also, ther eis always the chance up upselling service in the future. OC reports, e-mail reports, cell backup, IP backup, network account review, etc... All billable at different levels. Its something to think about.

RMR clients hate having their bill increase, but sometimes if you offer them an additional service they will pay for it.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Oh no!! This was the really WIERD part...I had giving him 3 bids...coming down in price (by removing features...not profit too much).

Bottom line is he says; which one do you recommend? So I say; the FIRST one I gave you (not because it was the most expensive, but because it was what he needed to begin with) so he says...ok!

Stranger than Rocket Science!

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.