Night Stay Zone List Help (ademco)

I've been banging my head against a wall trying to enable a single Interior Follower zone during Night-Stay arming. I've added the zone to zone list 5 using *81, but that doesn't seem to be enough. I can't see anywhere that I need to enable the panel to use zone list 5, either. Any ideas on what I could be missing here?

System is an Ademco 20-PS with a 6270 keypad.

Reply to
briansgooglegroupemail
Loading thread data ...

Adding thezone can be trickey and sometimes you may think you have done it when you haven't.

Make sure you have the keypad set up to emulate a normal alpha keypad.

05 * get's you into zone list 05

insert 2 digit zone number then *

00 * that tells the system you are done adding zones you dot not want to delete a zone so say no you do not want to delete a zone list so say no
  • should get you back to the main programming area

what used to trip me up was exiting without doing the 00...

not exactly sure how to activate night stay with the 6270 but I'm pretty sure you have to do some f> I've been banging my head against a wall trying to enable a single

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Well I can see that the zone is added to zone list 5 when I go back into *81 after rebooting. And I assume Night-Stay is working, because when I use the "Night" button to set the alarm, the interior-follower zone gets disabled and the lock icon indicating the system is armed appears next to the "Night" button on the keypad.... During away arming it appears next to the "Away" button, etc.

But no dice.

Reply to
briansgooglegroupemail

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.