NextAlarm and ABn Adapter Question

Nope.

Depends on the area. They don't offer service everywhere, but yes, they do "sub" the work out. They even offer to sell you a wireless security system you can "install yourself" (or have one of the guys they "sub" to do it for you).

Nope. They're not licensed in California as *anything* from what I can gather. I don't even think they have a physical address.

Heh... It does look "fishy"...

Yep... ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

you? nah...I know where you live. i'm keeping track of a couple of people, no one from here.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Although I don't know how THAT one works I've seen similar modules that interpret 4/2, CID or Modem signals and sent via packets over the internet, Radionics does it like that

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Here's the info you've been looking for

formatting link
$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=5501&P_LTE_ID=632 .... And yes, they're licensed...........

Reply to
Russell Brill

You can look up any alarm company in California here

formatting link

formatting link
$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=5501&P_LTE_ID=632> | ... And yes, they're licensed...........

Reply to
Russell Brill

I'd be contacting the AG in your State, and making him/her aware.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.