Look Frank

From Bass' site

Shipping Policy

Dear Client,

For many years we have charged a nominal $5 fee for orders of $125 or less. Larger orders have always shipped free. Unfortunately, due to sharply increased fuel charges since hurricane Katrina our shipping expenses have increased to the point where we must now charge standard UPS rates for all orders. Some items are still shipped freight free so don't be surprised if your actual shipping charges are less than standard. We will work to keep our prices and fees as low as possible.

The process of making changes on large web-stores such as ours is complex and time consuming. At this time we have implemented UPS Ground service only. We expect to add all other UPS and USPS shipping options shortly. If you need express shipping, please contact customer service after placing your order and we will change it manually. Thank you.

Regards, Robert L Bass

Reply to
Smitty
Loading thread data ...

Tell you what Frank, you go down to his house and see whats up then report back k?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Don't need to "explore" much further. Robert "dropped out" on October 4th. He hasn't been back since. No message saying "he's going on vacation/travelling to Bahia/gonna take in the convention". Why would he drop his 800 number?? He "said" his sales were topping "$2 mil" (up from last year). There's something seriously wrong... and it ain't "Katrina". There's been no price increase from UPS that I know of (I'm a customer too). "Katrina" was a temporary aberration (a "hiccup"). Gas prices here were up at about $1.14 a litre shortly after and now they're down again to $0.89.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I just went to Bass's site and clicked on shipping..... This is what came up.... WEBSITE RFRESH UNDER WAY! Please wait 5 minutes and try again. Note: We frequently make changes to our web pages. Updates usually take from

3 to 5 minutes. During the update procedure this message will be displayed. Please wait five minutes and try again.

If this message continues to display, please click here and use our menu system to search for the products you need.

Thank you, Bass Burglar Alarms

I guess he's makin changes again...from the crypt....

Norm

Reply to
Norm Mugford

They got a coach flight 640 out of Vancouver tomorrow morning at 6:50 to Seattle

From Seattle flight 28 at 11:05AM to Chicago O'Hare

Then at 7:25PM flight 1082 from Chicago O'Hare to Miami arriving at 11:21PM

Have Rojas pick you up, you can sleep in his garage

You have the morning on Saturday for some Bass burgers, the afternoon will be spent getting your stomach pumped and the evening hours rest and recovering

Rojas drives you back to Miami and then...

Sunday morning flight 17 at 8:00AM from Miami to Seattle

Flight 2174 from Seattle at 12:40PM to Vancouver arriving at 1:30PM

Should be a walk in the park at $1,042.80, Alaska Air requires real dollars so don't try passing off that Canadian stuff with the Queen's face on it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sure. Does Alaska Air fly to anywhere near Sarasota?? I need the miles...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Rojas has room in his garage? js

Reply to
alarman

I've never flown "coach" in my life. What's it like??

So what am I gonna do in Seattle for four hours??

11:21 is way past Jim's bedtime...

I doubt there's room. I'd have to make camp on a pile of AT&T and Moose panels... That would be hell on my back!!

Unless Bass isn't there... Then what?? You want pictures of his backyard?? Pool?? Bent??

Like Rojas has "nothing" to do on a Saturday but drive me around!!!

Uh-huh.... Now you're asking way too much... I'm still on Vancouver time... 8:00 AM is like 5:00 am in Vancouver... With check-in two hours in advance... it's doubtful Jim would be able to wake me...

Wouldn't dream of it... The bills I'd use don't have a Queen on 'em... They got some guy with a weird hairdo... Or is that a wig??

Reply to
Frank Olson

aka the dog house

Reply to
moe

It's just the same as first class, except with half the legroom, and the flight attendants are all clothed...

Go to a Seahawks game?

Drink lots of Starbucks?

Ride up and down the Space Needle 20 times?

Try to stay dry?

Reply to
Matt Ion

Coach is where you only get 1 bag of peanuts instead of 2

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I do recall a small space between a Westec panel and a stack of modems, Frank would have to sleep on his side tho

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That sucks!!! I bet you have to pay for the water too...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Yes if they offered it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Subject: Look Frank Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms => Smitty

Hi Mike! Where ya been?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.