need recommendation for installer and monitoring in San Jose, CA area

Hi, a friend of mine lives in San Jose, California and was wondering about getting a monitored alarm system installed in his home. Any recommendation?

Currently he has no alarm in his house and he lives in the Willow Glen area of San Jose.

Yesterday an ADT door-to-door salesman came by and they weren't that impressed with him.

Thanks

Reply to
autonut843
Loading thread data ...

Jack Stevens seems like a pretty straight forward guy if you want a quality system and are willing to pay a reasonable price. I don't think he does those lick and stick freebie things though.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Reply to
autonut843

I just have his cell phone number. Hopefully he will be along soon and see this thread.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

San Jose is pretty far from Sam Diego though. There's someone here up in Sacramento area though...cant remember who right now.

| >> > Currently he has no alarm in his house and he lives in the Willow Glen | >> > area of San Jose. | >> >

| >> > Yesterday an ADT door-to-door salesman came by and they weren't that | >> > impressed with him. | >> >

| >> > Thanks | >>

| >> Jack Stevens seems like a pretty straight forward guy if you want a | >> quality | >> system and are willing to pay a reasonable price. I don't think he does | >> those lick and stick freebie things though. | >>

| >>

| >> -- | >> The Security Consultant | >> Bob La Londe - Owner | >> 849 S Ave C | >> Yuma, Az 85364 | >>

| >> (928)782-9765 ofc | >> (928)782-7873 fax | >

| | | | -- | Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
|

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Sorry (I'm in Sacramento), San Jose is over two-hours drive time for me.... That makes a 12 to 14 hour day, I'll take a pass..........

Reply to
Russell Brill

Damn I new it was you...sorry couldn't remember last night. So you get up early and make a day outta it..pack a picnic basket! Bring a coupla guys and you'll have it done in 2-3 hours and be back by dinna time.

| >

| >

| > | >> > Currently he has no alarm in his house and he lives in the Willow | > Glen | > | >> > area of San Jose. | > | >> >

| > | >> > Yesterday an ADT door-to-door salesman came by and they weren't | > that | > | >> > impressed with him. | > | >> >

| > | >> > Thanks | > | >>

| > | >> Jack Stevens seems like a pretty straight forward guy if you want a | > | >> quality | > | >> system and are willing to pay a reasonable price. I don't think he | > does | > | >> those lick and stick freebie things though. | > | >>

| > | >>

| > | >> -- | > | >> The Security Consultant | > | >> Bob La Londe - Owner | > | >> 849 S Ave C | > | >> Yuma, Az 85364 | > | >>

| > | >> (928)782-9765 ofc | > | >> (928)782-7873 fax | > | >

| > | | > | | > | | > | -- | > | Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
| > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I could do that... But service calls would be murder......

Reply to
Russell Brill

Nah, not if you put it in right. I did one that Jack referred me to, it's coupla hours north of here up in the frigid north :-)...damn it was cold...service? every few years change the batteries..no biggie. I used to have 4 accounts in Oklahoma - every year the owner would fly me to up to do service on all four put me up for the night and I'd fly back, preventive maint...much easier than panic service. Same guy had 2 in Vegas...those I made him put me up for a weekend and one good dinner.

| >

| > | >

| > | >

| > | > | >> > Currently he has no alarm in his house and he lives in the | > Willow | > | > Glen | > | > | >> > area of San Jose. | > | > | >> >

| > | > | >> > Yesterday an ADT door-to-door salesman came by and they weren't | > | > that | > | > | >> > impressed with him. | > | > | >> >

| > | > | >> > Thanks | > | > | >>

| > | > | >> Jack Stevens seems like a pretty straight forward guy if you want | > a | > | > | >> quality | > | > | >> system and are willing to pay a reasonable price. I don't think | > he | > | > does | > | > | >> those lick and stick freebie things though. | > | > | >>

| > | > | >>

| > | > | >> -- | > | > | >> The Security Consultant | > | > | >> Bob La Londe - Owner | > | > | >> 849 S Ave C | > | > | >> Yuma, Az 85364 | > | > | >>

| > | > | >> (928)782-9765 ofc | > | > | >> (928)782-7873 fax | > | > | >

| > | > | | > | > | | > | > | | > | > | -- | > | > | Posted via a free Usenet account from

formatting link
| > | > | | > | >

| > | >

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Thanks, Bob. I'm in San Diego though, which is a long way from San Jose. js

Reply to
alarman

Jack won't even drive to San Marcos, let alone San Jose, if he can't go home for lunch then its too far.

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.