Need for pool

On Jun 11, 2:22=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

There are so many lies and contradictions in your post that it's just not worth commenting on except to say that you are simply the most self deluded idiot I've ever come across.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Care to prove it, scumbag?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

NOW NOW, Dead f*ck.

You know that all that has to be done is bring up the record on your past lies and compare it to all the proof you can bring to bear on your claims about other people lying.

You and we all know that you wouldn't stand a chance of proving to anyone that someone here lied. You only have your imaginings, exaggerations and made up stories about people. But we on the other hand have years of documented lies that you've told.

Come on now. Just give us one instance that you can show documentation for, that someone here lied.

You give me one and I'll dig up five for each of yours ...... OK?

No? ..... don't wanna do that? Jeeeeeze I wonder why? Hmmmmm

Reply to
Jim

It's far easier for Robert to respond to people that "post filth" because we (as humans) naturally find such blatantly belligerent expressions of hatred to be both morally and socially unacceptable. Robert counts on the fact that there are individuals that "lurk" here (or whom may have just stumbled upon the Group and don't understand the dynamics involved - much like I did initially) that would tend to see him as a "victim". This is far from the truth as he has quite succinctly demonstrated in a couple of responses to Graham and Bob Worthy. I note that he often refers to himself as a Christian and frequently brags of his "charity" towards those less fortunate in his "travels". The fact that he has to "brag" about that, the numerous threats, personal attacks, and outright lies he's leveled at yourself, Bob W., Graham, myself and others belies even that assertion.

I've said it once and I'll say it again... I feel sorry for him. For years he'd *lied* about how "successful" his online store was in comparison to many of his so-called "competitors" (Andy Bowman, Mike Sabodish, Jim Rojas, etc.). Then he's caught posting a message in what he considered to be a private forum in which he confessed that he wasn't even "making ends meet". I seriously doubt he's making even close to $250,000 a year (let alone a month) when you consider his kludge sites are full of errors, discontinued product and inflated prices. He's a sad, miserable, mean and twisted little man with a huge chip on his shoulder. He's also a bully.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I guess I bring out the best in people. :0]

One can make a ton of money but not have a pot to piss in (he does have his pool though) or a window to through it out of. The gross sales can be high but the net could be zilch. At one time, I knew approximately what he was doing a month with one of the major supply houses but didn't know what his margins were since I don't care to visit his website. I seriously doubt his figures were net. If they were, I doubt he would have had to mortgage his father's house.

and guacamole for brains

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
Enigma

We just added a few new product lines. Now there are 237,500 products in our online store. If you doubt that, perhaps I should post our site map for your convenience. If you prefer, I can put each page on a separate post for you. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Mr. BAss....Since you've desided to call me a scumbag, because I commented about your "sale" of your Connecticut business many moons ago, I believe you should explain all the details of the sale. Or at least your version of the "so called" sale. And let us decide if your explaination is full of lies. (Historically it will be, by your own posting history).

Remember, I used to live in Connecticut and worked in West Hartford, where you supposedly owned your "brick & mortor alarm and central station operation.

I'll wait to comment on your version of the sale, from the information I have.

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

I didn't call you a scumbag because you accused me of lying. I called you a scumbag because you are a scumbag. You were a scumbag long before I met you and, from your posting history, it is apparent you will remain so.

Sure. I'll be glad to post the details of my business transactions... right after you post your 2007 tax return.

I suspect you meant "brick and mortar." I ran the business in West Hartford for 24 years. If you want details, feel free to ask the local AHJ or, better yet, ask any of my competitors there. Everyone knew I ran a small central station right from my home. Most also know that I routinely kicked their butts on sales. Check the CBFAA too. I was a member for many years.

The amazing thing here is that none of the so-called "professional" installers challenge your unbelievably unprofessional public conduct, especially considering you're a member of the Florida state board. It speaks very poorly of the industry at large that no one has brought you up on charges for the disgusting lies you post, for your deliberate attempts to damage a competotir's business, not to mention your conduct unbecoming a human.

The fact that none of the IB so much as bothers to speak up against your foul behavior is indicative of the moral depravity of all too many "professional" alarm installers. You should be ashamed for being such a jerk and they should be ashamed to be in the same industry as you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Jun 15, 8:57=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

Hey Dead man. (one of those reminder thingies)

Do you mean that you expect us to provide him with the same lack of courtesies and considerations that we give to you?????? Why ....... how COULD we? I don't remember Norm EVER doing any of the things to people that YOU've done. Please name one thing that Norm as done to someone ..... other than deservingly to you. Are you trying to say that just because YOU don't like Norm, because he calls you what you are that ....... everyone ELSE is supposed to not like him .....? Why, THAT doesn't seem fair.

Let me instruct you how this works. Ya see, when some one like you intimidates people, lies, cheats, steals information, plagerizes, stalks people, goes real life, kills a person and is a felon for a gun crime, ...... and someone does what they can to bring out what kind of sleezy individual you are, ......... then that's a GOOOOOOOOD thing ...... Ya see how that works? GOOOOOOOOOD mmmmmmm GOOOOOOOOOD!

And what you do is a BAAAAAAAAAD BADBADBAAAAAAAAAAD thing.

Got it? And you know what happens to BAD people. ...... they just die. They rot from the inside out.

Well ...... I guess you already know about that.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.