leasing companies

Tom hasn't figured out how to email me yet... If any of you fellows are using Leasing Companies in ON CA who don't bust out laughing at 2 or 3K jobs, would you mind sending me some contact info, much obliged

Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

Do companies in the US write in Canada? I don't know, but if they do (can) I got a good one that writes down to 1K on commerical, no resi.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

and who might that be.:)

Reply to
Sammy

Bob,

Try

formatting link
, they'll write a lease for as low as $500......... Regards, Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill

Reply to
Where's my WEBTV?

I gout your email Toum but it's anouther Amurican firm. I houpe they like the colour ouf my mouney. Actually I just want to know they calculate the terms, I'm not a numbers guy, I like to write and paint (favourite colour is pink but I'm all out) Is there some simple formula?

Reply to
mikey

Marlin Leasing Corp. 800-426-3194

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Nope. Damn, looked like a good one.

Mike,

Unfortunately we only do business in the United States right now.

Regards,

Reply to
mikey

Multiply the total sale price by the appropriate factor to determine the monthly payment (minus any taxes).

800+ credit scores figure a factor around .048 for 24 months to .025 on 36 months 725-799 would be roughly .05 to .028 650-724 around .053 to .031 600-650 = .0548 to .034

Just ballparks Mikey, but I wouldn't use a company with higher factors.

If the companies I sent you d> I gout your email Toum but it's anouther Amurican firm.

Reply to
Where's my WEBTV?

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.