COX network is still screwed up! Going on 4-5 days now.

I get this for their network status:

We're sorry but we are unable to provide Network Status information for your location at this time. Please check this link again later.

This has been happening for 4-5 days now! What in the hell is going on and why isn't it fixed? I emailed a Tier 2 tech support and I have not gotten an answer yet.

We're getting severe lag! Feels like I am on a 56K dial-up connection.

I am not calling up tech support number as their basically worthless so I'll keep shouting out this problem until it;s resolved.

Reply to
Lonnie
Loading thread data ...

I'll have it fixed, just hang tight...

-CoxTech1 Cox Communications

L> I get this for their network status:

Reply to
CoxTech1

The engineers are fixing the page now.

If you dont mind, email me the MAC address to your cable modem - and I can run some diagnostics and find out why you're experiencing such a slow connection.

-CoxTech1 Cox Communications

L> I get this for their network status:

Reply to
CoxTech1

}The engineers are fixing the page now. } }If you dont mind, email me the MAC address to your cable modem - and I }can run some diagnostics and find out why you're experiencing such a }slow connection. }

tried sending it to .net, wouldn't go through so I tried the .com email and it made it

}-CoxTech1 }Cox Communications } } }Lonnie wrote: }> I get this for their network status: }> }> We're sorry but we are unable to provide Network Status information for your location at }> this time. }> Please check this link again later. }> }> This has been happening for 4-5 days now! What in the hell is going on and why isn't it }> fixed? I emailed a Tier 2 tech support and I have not gotten an answer yet. }> }> We're getting severe lag! Feels like I am on a 56K dial-up connection. }> }> I am not calling up tech support number as their basically worthless so I'll keep }> shouting out this problem until it;s resolved. }>

Reply to
Lonnie

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.