Keypad says "check"- can't figure out what's wrong

We don't either. I said "We squeeze every cent we can out of the hardware column in every estimate/proposal we create." It is something we do before the fact on a line item basis. That doesn't mean cheating the customer by substituting parts after the fact, it means giving them your lowest cost and yet still meeting their needs. Many times we do large jobs. A small number times a big number is still a big number. If you have 50 or 100 doors to do and you can do the same job with a lower cost item, like a smaller size power supply, why put the unneeded extra capacity and cost in? Just because that is always the way it's done? I think it is important to pay attention to those details to save the customer money. If you can do the job correctly with a Vista 20 why use a 128? If a Vista 128 works, why use a 250? Better still why use any Vista panel? For me a Bosch 9412GV2 beats a Vista 250FBP and a D1260 beats a

Reply to
Just Looking
Loading thread data ...

I'm his "smarter brother". :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.