Interface files to/from Win-Pak Pro 2005

I have been asked to investigate the possibility of creating interface file from and loading interface files to Win-Pak Pro 2005. Does anyone have any experience with doing this? Are there data definitionsfile layouts available for the Win-Pak databases?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
DanS
Loading thread data ...

A guy by the name of "Petem" is frequently posts here and he's a bit of a Win-Pak Guru. Hopefully he'll be able to answer your question. Be patient. He does post rather irregularly.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hey Frank! Tell him a little prune juice will clear that irregularly up. Works for me.

RW

Reply to
Roger W

"DanS" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@s9g2000prm.googlegroups.com...

It all depends what you want to do

The win-pak dbase is in SQL so any call to or from the dabse engine can be done to work your way to your goal...

Reply to
Petem

Did not know I was a guru LOL!!

I dont post often but read most of the day..

Reply to
Petem

"Roger W" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : snipped-for-privacy@t39g2000prh.googlegroups.com...

No dont need Prune juice.. a few post from bAss is more then enough

Reply to
Petem

I thought that was French for girl. ;)

Reply to
Bob

Win-Pak Pro 2005 is not the latest version. You can purchase the upgrade to Win-Pak SE. There are a number of add on modules and programs (like Visitor management) that can be purchased. SE has modules that integrate with Rapid Eye DVRs and Vista alarm panels as well. What are you trying to do?

Reply to
Just Looking

"Bob" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : m33Pk.58468$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

Dont start something Bob!! LOL

have you read or heard about some quebecer that did a prank call to Palin? search on you tube for /justicier masque\\ and Palin

you will have a good laugh..

Reply to
Petem

"Bob" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : m33Pk.58468$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

By the way I hope that you never went to France on a trip and asked for a guru when you were looking for a place to meet girls ;-)

Reply to
Petem

Thanks for the info. Is there any chance that the schema\\record layouts are available somewhere?

Reply to
DanS

For that you will have to fiddle a bit..

It took me weeks to figure out everything, wont be giving that online ;-)

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.