I have been looking for a camera to install outside my home for security. Here are my desires:
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom controlled via Browser or PC software
- IP - camera controlled via Browser over the Internet.....or, I'm ok with wireless to my PC, including camera management software. I do not want POE or to string wires around my home.
- Recording features
- Motion detection that turns on recording to my PC (I do not want separate DVR)
- Color desired
- Audio optional
A couple I've reviewed:
- D-Link DCS-6620G - not weatherproof, but can get an expensive cover. Reviews have been poor-average.
- Panasonic BB-HCM371A - 'splashproof' -- not exactly weatherproof. Again, reviews were poor-average.
So, I thought I'd reach out to the experts for some input. What would you recommend?