Intellisense FG-730 on Napco P3200

Actually, Jiminex says it wrong and then repeats it 250,000 times, hoping to convince someone that he's right. So far it hasn't worked but it does give him something to while waiting for better weather so he can launch the SS Jiminex across the Arthur Kill once again, grumbling "You Ho Ho and a Bottle of Preparation H" as he rows off into the sunset....

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Well when your first instinct is to threaten to kill one then yes I will throw it back at you

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sounds like you're feeling better than ever these days. You're almost back to you old ornery self again. You owe the doctors a big, big thank you. Now let's all hope Nick catches a break too.

Reply to
Roland More

Well I am glad that you still claim to remember that Jews exit. Too bad you can't remember poor Traci, even back when she still had that V (sounds Italian) last name. If you do start to remember her, maybe you can call her at her new job and tell her how your amnesia is doing. Perhaps a place like

formatting link
is a good place to start searching for her? Of course you might have to use the How word to find her there, the V was just for the old place. It was nearly a miracle when you finally remembered Steve once you found out exactly where he worked after all. What am I thinking. You don't want to take emails or phone calls from anyone. In your condition the truth is always way too pesky and troublesome for you to remember, let alone deal with. Maybe I should ask Traci to call or email you instead? Oops, now it's just a trace my amnesia kicking in, maybe I already talked to her and I asked her to do just that. Despite what you hide from here, you KNOW she has both your email and your phone number. I bet you really remember that much at least. You two have a lot of years together to catch up on I'm sure, but I bet there is a whole new story she can tell you all about. Might be the same one you've at least heard about here before, and maybe somewhere else too. Be polite though and let her tell it all again. Who knows, your memory may return after all? Maybe you can post every bit of it here so we can all celebrate your complete recovery! Just avoid the reposting of your "I didn't/don't know that" or "I won't/can't remember that" symptoms, that is simply too depressingly irritating for anyone to listen to anymore. It simply isn't believable either. But please just don't talk to her and then not let us all know about it. Folks here seem to hate a mystery. If you don't tell us the whole story, then who knows, I might have to. Remember only you, or the ones you work for, can write the last chapter in this saga called "how this will never ever happen again". I look forward to reading it. Many others might finally like to hear it from you too.

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message news:46f5a7d7$0$28813$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Roland More

My amnesia is fine, your jibberish however isn't

Perhaps a place like

Well it's not hard, Downloader = Steve, see it was the first and only time you posted something understandable

It depends, is she cute?

Well hopefully she won't talk in riddles like you...hey Riddler Roland, I like that!

Well it's been what over a month now? I'm still waiting for your explaination and the complaint you were supposedly going to file, you've done neither

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I've yet to understand how you can be so certain of things you could know nothing about, and so uncertain of what you should know about. That is the real riddle here.

For something so mysterious and filled with riddles, many posting here seem to have figured something out. You spent some time refuting a post from RLB point by point, but you say you still don't get it? That is simply unbelievable like the rest of the stuff you say. I talk in riddles? The question is simple enough. Either you claim to know her or you don't. What is the riddle there? You say you don't know her. I say you do. One of us is telling the truth and it isn't you, and hasn't ever been. Getting you to admit it is the challenge Versace. There is more than enough information for most any dullard to figure it out without completely exposing the information to folks that otherwise wouldn't and shouldn't really know. I am going step by step. If I can get you to admit one fact, then another, then another and finally you'll end up telling whole the truth for a change. One major point I think is a riddle is there has been a screw up on your end of near Biblical proportions, and yet you're content claiming not to know anything about it. Even if by the slightest of chances you heard about it here first, simply curiosity would drive nearly anyone who claims to be in your position to find out more. I guess when this is all finished it will be plain enough and all will see that, from your attitude and lack of concern especially, what a dismal place it is you draw a paycheck from. How could anyone want to do business with a company with employees like that? There is a lot more to tell about this story that only you would know. Who really did this? Why? Was it ever (the policy) fixed? How? It is obvious you don't care about this customer, but what about the others in the same boat? Those are the real questions that you avoid. One way you do that of course is by claiming you can't find out. Very convenient when you refuse to provide methods for being told with any precision. Therefore if you acknowledge a certain person, and talk to that person, then I'll know more about what and who you really are in this matter. It will be unlikely you'll persist in the apathy you've shown so far. Example?

But that only happened after I provided his name, department and phone extension. Yet you've never asked him just what he did in this matter? You think it slipped his mind? Or does you company pay off for his screw ups so often it's too hard to pick one nightmare event from another? What is more likely in your mind really? I just made up some story to make you and your company look bad? I somehow miraculously stumbled on some very specific information and stitched the rest out of whole cloth? Or is it far more likely that it's really all on your end and you just don't seem to give a rat's ass? Just another pesky problem from another pesky customer. Don't forget to throw in an irritating yawn or two if you bother to reply. I wouldn't want you to go out of character all of a sudden over this.

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message news:46f5e9dc$0$11028$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
Roland More

Luxury? Petem has trouble with English. That's understandable since his primary language is French. The word he was looking for was "racism." He really should learn that word since it motivates much of the drivel he posts here.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Oh, no. I'm actually meaner than ever. :^)

I definitely gave the doctors a huge thank you. I agree it will be absolutely great to hear similar good news from Nick.

BTW, we had a huge birthday party here tonight. The last few people left a little while ago. Several families opted to stay the night rather than drive home. It was a marvelous party. We have kind of an extended family in the Sarasota area. We usually meet in smaller groups (10, 20 or 30 people) but tonight everyone wanted to come together to celebrate with us.

I remember last year when I was in the midst of the chemotherapy. Everything hurt and I was so weak and exhausted I could hardly get out of bed for days on end. I said to my wife one day, "I just want my life back." Well tonight I feel like I did get my life back and that was worth celebrating!

Needless to say, Jiminex is probably standing in his hovel, kicking his foot against the door in rage over my good fortune. Ah, well. You can't please everyone. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Mark Leuck" a écrit dans le message de news:

46f5a7d7$0$28813$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Ok ,so it is ok to throw back at the Jew that they killed innocent Canadian as there first instinct reaction to the kidnapping of 2 soldier....

Reply to
Petem

The racist here is the one that cant see the evil in both side of the crazy war going on in the middle east,and the one that support all this non sense..

Reply to
Petem

Yes you do

Yet you had no problem initially talking about this stuff to people who wouldn't or shouldn't know

Which customer? What dealer? What policy? Hello?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

IRAN??

Reply to
Disco

Too easy, Petern won't get it

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ahhh but I AM pleased.

To know that you're one day closer to getting that bad report.

Reply to
Jim

Ultimately we are all >>

Reply to
Roland More

Speak for yourself. I'm going to outlive my Doctor. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Roland More

Hmmm. There's actually three practicing in one office. I'm not sure who's conducting. And yes, I plan on outliving all of them. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Fortunately, he's closer than most.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.