How To Hack A Brinks Security System

no, dumbass, they pull out the other equipment, install their own and leave the pulled equipment with the cust. if you don't know by now that brinks uses proprietary equipment then you obviously don't have a clue of what you are talking about

you wouldn't "lose one to brinks" if you were not such an idiot!!

Reply to
BDEBJ
Loading thread data ...

Let me see if I got this right so far. Ex-Brinks employees or other dealers are now stealing Brinks' customers? So thieves are robbing thieves. How is this a problem (for anyone but Brinks) and why should anyone other than some idiot Brinks salesman give a rat's olson either way?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

For the customer it's sort of like gang rape except it takes several years to finish.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Interesting reading:

formatting link
Pittsburgh Steeler Fan

Apex uses standard Lynx panels with some Vista-15P's

Reply to
Borked Pseudo Mailed

In this particular case, this Brinks salesman is correct. Rather than monitor a system which can easily be taken away by another company after the customer has had a taste of Brinks' service, Brinks rips out and trashes perfectly good, functioning security systems which the customers own and then replaces them with their proprietary, leased trash. Worse still, many salesthieves don't even tell the customer that they won't own the system.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

As would anyone with a lick of sense, including the customer.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
  1. i'm not a brinks salesman, you murderer
  2. i know i am correct, that's why i said it!!!
Reply to
BDEBJ

And Nixon was not a crook.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

but U & Clinton R, bAss.

Reply to
Slim

They probably sue him, claiming they invented DC powered keypads.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Ah, no. That was Al Gore.

Reply to
shotgun boogie

"Crash Gordon" a écrit dans le message de news: 47010d24$0$502$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net...

be careful here they will sue you on the fact that they had the idea of suing the kid first and that you took it from them

Reply to
Petem

I'll show you how to properly reprogram a Brinks Security System. Just give me a couple of weeks to play with their boards and create a template that anyone can follow.

Pissed off to the extreme.

Jim Rojas

Nomen Nescio wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

"Roland More" a écrit dans le message de news:

47032f2b$0$20559$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

not just new condos....they would have enough to buy the whole place ;-)

Reply to
Petem

Only if they managed to get a good price on the pile of used Brinks panels in Jim's back yard.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I reshingled my roof with several thousand Brinks 1000 keypads.

I spray painted them a terra cotta color, Home Depot carries a pretty good line of roof paint.

Jim Rojas

Frank Ols>> "Roland More" a écrit dans le message de

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.