Broadview CEO on Changing Company Name

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link
What a bunch of bullshit. Spin off? Ha! Try kicked out the door due to their poor business practices. The parent company had enough of their crap and decided enough was enough.

Get ready dealers. The takeover market is about to get bigger than its been in 20 years. I plan to market anyone with a Brinks or Broadview system 50 off the first 2 years.

Reply to
noauth
Loading thread data ...

If this does not sound like ATT how many years ago when they got out of the buisness out of disgust of how dealers operated.

Reply to
nick markowitz

I looked at the Youtube videos, funny. Next generation? These guys watch to much star trek episodes...Let's face it. New name, same old BS. Pay us or else we screw with your credit. Is that about right Broadvew? I am sure Tom Fowler is ROFL at this crap coming from Irving Texas...

Jim Rojas Resistence is futile...

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I wonder if perhaps an appeal of your case might be in the offing... I mean seeing as how "Brinks" didn't even "own" the name... I wonder how all this will sit with Judge Jane Boyle...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I wonder what Judge Judy makes of it?

Reply to
G. Morgan

I'd rather have Judge Judy handle this... :)

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

How would I file an appeal? Is there a time limit?

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Not true

Reply to
mleuck

Jane and I have been tight for years now, she has no problems with it

formatting link
(1).jpg&imgrefurl=3D
formatting link

Reply to
mleuck

She feels safe around you, she knows you won't hit on her because you're so gay.

Link to the picture next time:

Reply to
G. Morgan

Why only that? I enjoyed reading about her. Her bio appears at odds with the hard-boiled (pardon the pun) Federal Justice whose Judgements gave Jim such grief (both personally and business-wise). FWIW, it was a mistake for Jim to respond the way he did (IMO). Once you get on the "dark side" it makes it even harder to present an argument (even one that's valid).

Reply to
Frank Olson

The picture is meaningless without the bio

Reply to
mleuck

Very well, at least post the link direct to the site and don't break it like you did. Put long links in brackets, dufus.

Short unwrapped links:

formatting link
For long links that may wrap in a reader use brackets:

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.