FS: C&K SpreadNet Wireless

I have the following brand new C&K SpreadNet Wireless parts for sale. Please contact me directly via email for a full price list.

5 SN900 PROGRAMMER 80 SN911 RECIEVER 20 SN912 RECEIVER 200 SN915 BUS 57 SN940 PIR MOTION DETECTOR 100 SN952 GLASSBREAK 137 SN961 KEYFOB 1152 SN962 PENDANT 70 SN970 PANIC BUTTON 5 SN972 RAIL 50 SN973 MONEY CLIP 100 SN980 SMOKE DETECTOR 18 SN981 135-HEAT DETECTOR 70 SN990 KEYPAD BLK 20 S5070 DIGITAL COMMUNICATOR 5 SYSTEM 236E CONTROL COMMUNICATOR (SPANISH) 30 SYSTEM 236 KIT 6 SYSTEM 2316 16 ZONE PANEL ONLY 20 SIERRA S5832D CONTROL PANEL IN METAL BOX 3 SIERRA S5832 LED KEYPAD

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

Brand new? :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yes, all in original boxes & cases, never been opened.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

When were they manufactured?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I don't know as of yet. I do know it was part of the last batch they made before the product line was discontinued. I expect to receive the first 2 pallets sometime next week.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Have you ever tried eBaying this sort of stuff? I don't mess with used or non-current product. It's too much of a hassle keeping track of inventory and I'm not set up for that sort of thing. I suspect you could do better on discontinued and other one-up items at auction than in your online store.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I have had the opposite results. I have found that just because it is obsolete in the USA, doesn't mean that it isn't current in the rest of the world. I get alot of AU, NZ, UK, & SA dealers interested in many items I buy in bulk. I still get many orders for AT&T wireless parts. I ended up buying a truckload of new AT&T parts at a price I couldn't refuse.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

You have an advantage there, Jim. That garage of yours is the size of Macy's. :^)

BTW, I referred someone to you a few days ago but the morons made such a stink about me offering to give your business phone number to a potential client that they scared him away. See last line in sig below for a complete explanation.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Right... That was our fault...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Do you remember the TV show Doctor Who? I have a storage shed that is

12x10x8 on the outside, but is 4 dimensional in the inside. It is about the size of Area 51... :)

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Or Snoopy's doghouse?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Isn't it amazing how some folks can post to a newsgroup and attend Carnivale at the same time?

Reply to
Stanley Barthfarkle

Blackberry.

Reply to
Frank Olson

This newsgroup is a carnival. However, I'll be attending something called "Carnaval" which is entirely different from a carnival. It officially starts Thursday, February 23, 2006 though there are pre-Carnaval parties every night for weeks. We've been invited to attend a few of them.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'll alert the media. js

Reply to
alarman

Or your head perhaps?, that must have Tardis like qualities to store the huge quantities of BS that you constantly plague this group with.

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.