Free Alarm Monitoring

People, people, people . . . . . . .

When I see something for free, I want to share the info with other. And if you want to consider my original post as a shill for a FREE service, so be it.

Whether you want to make use of the info or not, that's entirely up to you. It's just like the Starbucks Coffee across the street from your office is giving out free coffee for a week and you know about it, would you tell everyone in your office about it or you are just going to keep it to yourself ? And if you do tell you buddies in the office about the free coffee, how do you feel if they ask you if you hold shares in Starbucks ? For God sake, the coffee is free, what does it matter if you hold shares in Starbucks ???????

Talk about sharing, here is fun one for all to share. Found this while reading one of the social groups.

Reply to
A.J.
Loading thread data ...

You change the subject faster than a trapped olson. :^)

All kidding aside, NextAlarm.com and 911Alarm.com are both good alternatives for DIYers. Best of luck.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Starbucks is giving away free coffee? js

Reply to
alarman

The problem with A.J.'s example is that Starbucks coffee is "good quality" coffee, and in reality you pay a good price for it. But then there are those that will take anything if it is "free" as evidenced by the attrition rate of some of these other "free" programs. It falls back to you get what you pay for. In A.J.'s example, in comparison, it is possible you would be getting yesterdays coffee.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Fine but you do realize you are advertising the service as "Great" when you knew nothing about it

I would say "Hey free coffee from Starbucks", I wouldn't say "Hey that free coffee at Starbucks is great" when I have no idea what it really tastes like

Reply to
Mark Leuck

This Newsgroup is comprised of 99.9% alarm installation company employees or owners.

Now ..... if you said that you were posting the information because you thought that installing dealers should know this kind of deceptive advertising is occuring ..... that might be sensible.

However ...... If you didn't post it for that reason...... then ....... Just exactly who, in this Newsgroup did you think was going to be interested availing themselves of this offer?

Reply to
Jim

Sounds almost olsonic.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

So says the man who had no idea he sold carpet snakes

Reply to
Mark Leuck

With 1,285,093,991 items for sale you expect him to keep track of it all???

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.