Electronics Line

I have not seen a lot here about Electronics Line products. Does anyone here use it? What are the good and bad features of the product line?

Reply to
Roland More
Loading thread data ...

I used to, many years ago..never had any problems.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Occasionally I may need a PE. I think the one I use is Mfg by them. Little black cube, indoor, out door. (I'd have to look it up to be sure) Never had one fail over about 15 years or so. Never installed one outdoors but in pretty harsh areas like unheated garages, residential indoor swimming pools and on a couple of boats.

Reply to
Jim

You're showing your hand to them. I doubt that you're gonna talk your way out of the suit...got an attorney right? Let your attorney respond or Brinks lawyers have a answer for all your points in court.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Had no problems with the pir/mw or glass detectors. their panels are another matter.. the summit series is an ease to use and program BUT the communicator is not trustable.. over half the panels i've use over the years had a lockup problem in the communicator the only fix is to power down the panel and repower, their good for another 6 months, then do it all again.. I like the bus line modules for zone modules and keypads can come in handy..

RTS

Reply to
Rocky T Squirrel

wow this doesn't belong in this thread dunno how i did that

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It's called Win-Doze. Happens frequently. Don't sweat it.

Reply to
Frank Olson

You have to show your hand. During "discovery" each side is required to make available to the other all of the evidence they plan to present. Only on Perry Mason does the lawyer get to bring in surprise witnesses or documents.

Absolutely right.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You have to disclose evidence, not your tactics.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.