DVR's... two 16 channel units or one 32 channel unit?

We presently have two 16 camera DVR's from Digital Micros (BX)

We have seen the 32 camera solutions available (Digital Micros does not have a 32 camera solution in one box).

Is this worth the move? Benefits?

Thanks,

Russ

Reply to
pyro
Loading thread data ...

That really depends on what features you are looking for. 32 camera systems are new and only a few have a good frame rate and picture quality. Tell me what 32 camera systems have you have looked at already and I can give you a better answer. We have 32 channel systems available in regular and high definition 32ch 480 X 480 HD System H.264 Hybrid compression units

Reply to
pcbutts1

Here's the link

formatting link

Reply to
pcbutts1

check out:

formatting link
and the 32RD board on this page:
formatting link
Also, 16x2 will give you real time and better performance so you may want to look into that,

also visit

formatting link
for more advanced answers to your question from CCTV professionals.

pyro wrote:

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Philips has been selling a 32 channel unit for at least 4 years. The newest version Bosch DiBos is a really nice 32 channel system that can handle IP cameras and was designed to be networked. There are many others on the market.

Reply to
J. Sloud

We carry 32CH DVR Card at 960FPS divided by 32CH giving you 30FPS per each channel. I would recommend just upgrade one of your systems....we sell the card for $875.00 - i will post on our site soon

formatting link
if you want specs, please email snipped-for-privacy@dm-tek.com

Thank you.

Reply to
www.dm-tek.com

There is no brand name, its a oem card and we are suppose to put our label on it....

960FPS, pretty good card, we already ran a test with one...so far no errors....no locks ups.....easy setup...
Reply to
www.dm-tek.com

Which brand?

Reply to
pcbutts1

Is that 960 viewing? how much recording?

Reply to
pcbutts1

BTW my brother can be a little harsh at times and very direct. I tell him about all the time but he doesn't see it. He does give sound advice though.

Reply to
pcbutts1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.