DSConnected

GE/Caddx NX 6 & 8's have "cross zoning" with the double trip (Self Verify) feature also........

Regards, Russ

Reply to
Russell Brill
Loading thread data ...

I only ever used one Moose 911, and I hated it. It is still in service though, generating income. I haven't used the receiver adapter yet. js

Reply to
alarman

That receiver adaptor isn't out yet is it?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

In my case it's also testing the 7845i Internet monitoring so it arms and disarms 10 times a day and sends a test signal every hour in the morning, It's kinda neat although now I'll have to see if it can do events at the same time

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Yes it is!! It costs about $80 Canadian up here, and you still have to add another 433 wireless receiver and any devices you want IN ADDITION TO the adapter !! Still...on a large 900mhz system, it beats changing out all the old devices.....

RHC

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

I have purchased one and a DSC distributor, here in Fort Lauderdale, has them in stock. I just haven't hooked one up yet.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Got a part number handy?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It is called a wireless receiver bridge. Part # PC5349

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.