DSC Power 1616

Any one know where I can get programming software for this system. I have my own and want to setup a homemade alarm system with my computer. Please advise asap.

Reply to
phatkiller
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Mark Leuck inspired greatness with:

Yeah but....

Doesn't the OP need a login?

Maybe RLB will provide his?

Reply to
Shinola

Shinola inspired greatness with:

Lookie what a DSC login has:

Since only dealers can access this, I wonder why a Homowner would come here to ask? Maybe his "DIY" retailer wasn't up to the task.

DLS2002 DLS2002 Downloading Software DLS2002 software by DSC is much more than just a software package for remotely programming control panels. It's a great diagnostic tool, and includes features such as auto-detect panel type and version, upgrade wizard, and error checking. DLS2002 will help streamline installations, reduce programming time and decrease service calls. It gives you the ability to make changes to a system remotely in minutes, without having to visit the site. DLS2002 will take your next installation and service capabilities to the next level.

Downloads and service packs are only available to registered security dealers and central stations. Please login to get your required software. The new DLS2002 is now released. You can download a copy by following these simple steps:

1. Left Click on DLS 2002 Engine Only Setup.
  2. Click on Save Target To Disk
  3. At the top of the new window choose Save Target In: and choose DESKTOP Then click SAVE
  4. Once the download is Complete left click on OPEN and follow the prompts
  5. Left Click on DLS 2002 North American Driver Pack.
  6. Click on Save Target to Disk
  7. At the top of the new window choose Save Target In: and choose DESKTOP Then click SAVE
  8. Once the download is Complete left click on OPEN and follow the prompts
  9. Left Click on DLS 2002 SP2 (Service Pack)
  10. Click on Save Target to Disk
  11. At the top of the new window choose Save Target In: and choose DESKTOP Then click SAVE
  12. Once the download is Complete left click on OPEN and follow the prompts
  13. Once completed will have an ICON on your desktop called DLS 2002 and double left click the ICON to run the program
  14. When the program starts it will ask you to enter a security stamp, and write it down and place it in a secure location.

DLS2002 Main Program (Required Files):

DLS_2002_Engine_Only_Setup - 18.1MB DLS_2002_North American Driver Pack - 28.6MB DLS_2002 SP2 (Service Pack) - 18.9MB DLS_2002 SP2 Release Notes.txt DLS 2002 Auto Update

DLS 2002 Auto Update - 1.1MB DLS 2002 Auto Update Walkthrough.pdf

Reply to
Shinola

Lol, he's not brave enough

Reply to
Mark Leuck

No, he'll do it via e-mail though, cuz he's a coward. jd

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.