Disable dialout on CROW Power Wave

Hi there, I have a Crow Powerwave 16 alarm panel and would like to cancel it's dialout to the security monitoring firm (ie, I no longer want it monitored). I have the system code, but am unsure how to proceed. Does anyone know the procedure? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve_L
Loading thread data ...

Yes. Call the alarm monitoring company and tell them you wish to disconnect. They may require a written notice, so check your contract. js

Reply to
alarman

Thanks for your response JS. We have already cancelled the contract so the notice period etc is no longer applicable. Any idea of how to actually cancel the dialout? Steve

Reply to
Steve_L

The programming manual is available on Crow's website, it's not in a password protected area so you can download it and go from there.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

formatting link

Reply to
Crash Gordon

probably need the alarm company to disable it for you hopefully via programming esp if prog codes are not default. Have them default the local and remote programming code while they are at it so you can program it yourself later should you need to change anything. I would offer to pay them for this service if they don't step up to the plate initially. If codes are known then

formatting link

go to above link for manuals

Reply to
moe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.