Compass for windows, silly questions

Seems it'd be harder to give every shmo in the entire world all the tools necessary to access security systems with manufacurers that require individual sign up and login for each and every user.

especially since much of the terminology is industry specific, like reading Russian to newbs.

Reply to
Don
Loading thread data ...

Well, fair is fair. After all, the regular nut jobs here already have it. :^)

All kidding aside, I don't much care who has the software. Without knowing lots more than how to use the software it's pretty much useless to a thief. DIYers who want to use it usually end up talking to me or one of the other online alarm store owners to help them get started. They rarely get anything except insults and idiocy from a few of the "regulars" here.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I'm suprised you haven't figured out by now he doesn't really care what you or anyone else thinks about this issue

Reply to
Mark Leuck

knowing lots more than how to use the software it's pretty much

me or one of the other online alarm store owners to help

a few of the "regulars" here.

Assuming you really mean this then you would then have no problems posting every manufacturers logins and allow them to download all available software instead of just Honeywell.

Yet you don't...

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hmm... Pissed off because he received a cease and desist from them maybe?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Nope, I'm not surprised. I just have to make comments once in a while, eh.

| >

| >

| > | Bass Home Electronics | > | 941-866-1100 | > | 4883 Fallcrest Circle | > | Sarasota · Florida · 34233 | > |

formatting link
| > | =============================>

| > | | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Truth be told, if I didn't get so much crap out of the idiots who constantly post trash here I'd probably hold back a bit. As it stands, the jerks have all but destroyed this newsgroup and they've tried to ruin another. You shouldn't expect me to do much to accommodate their concerns.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.