Canada - America's Hat

I saw this on a shirt. I thought it would do some good here.

begin 666 clip_image002.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$`8 !@``#__@`KT.$X&_$1S3.H?BLUIM$OA.*H6V%WZL+1'CQX MN]JPE;9ZN;$U[O=14O/'U+.UU;%;Z1]1,?-;R'6X]0"\\5NI9 M:EQK:TO%07^[[*:SCZUZQ[/>0#U+YR4E-+^

Reply to
Just Looking
Loading thread data ...

The USA needs to boost its economy. I vote we invade Canada and make the Edmondton Mall our new state capital.

Newfoundland will be quarantined, and a pontoon bridge will be built in the Bering Strait to help Russians travel to Walmart & Canadian Tire more easily.

That is all.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> I saw this on a shirt. I thought it would do some good here.

Reply to
Jim Rojas

RHC: Ah...grasshopper...how soon we forget. With our dollar so strong, and your economy heading into the dumpster, it's gotta be the other way around !!

Lets annex Florida, make Tampa the capitol of Canada's Southern Province (hell...most Canadians are there anyway five months of the year), keep the Western part of the country as a new National Park, export the current Canadian Parliament, most of Ottawa's bureaucrats and all the politicians into Washington, DC, and then throw the whole damn mess including the Eastern seaboard back into the sea.

You know, it just might work....:))) (at least for us....)

Reply to
tourman

Enjoy it while you can...recent Barons article pointed out the loonie is well overvalued and will tumble in the new year.

Reply to
Steve

RHC: Yup ! It IS far too high....I'll settle for par....(then can we start the negotiations....:))..)

Reply to
tourman

The bad part for me is that the dollar can't buy as many Reals as it could a couple of years ago. The rate was ~$2.4R/USD a short while ago. Now it's $1.7R and getting worse. Nearly seven years of Bush idiocy has destroyed our economy. While Repugnican-backed CEO's have stolen the future of American workers, the Bush administration has helped them sell American jobs into China and India. Meanwhile, whatever is left for hard working American families is being eaten away by the falling dollar -- all because the Idiot in the White House wanted to prove he was tougher than his daddy and finally "get" Saddam. The only things dumber than the Idiot are the fools who still support him.

Oh, well. If things get any worse you can all move to Canada.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

I have plans to relocate to Belize. I heard Brinks can't touch me there... :)

Jim Rojas

Robert L Bass wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Heh, the southern US population has more guns that a fleet of battleships. Make your move.

Reply to
alarman

What does that make Mexico?

Reply to
alarman

Here in Florida we don't need no stinkin national guard. Homeowners here pack enough guns & ammo here to deter any threat of invasion by anyone.

Jim Rojas

alarman wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

RHC: Bingo ! Now you've discovered the secret reason why I want to annex the US. If we make Tampa the capitol of the Southern Province of Canada, then we can get rid of our atrocious gun laws and use Florida's laws. Hell, I could then come to Florida and bring my target guns without a binder full of permits and the ever present inquisition from the Canadian Firearms Centre staff everytime I move around (all of which I presently have to endure). We could bundle up our gun hating Liberals, our gun hating attorney general and the idiot mayor of Toronto and send them all to the nearest landfill somewhere around Washington DC (which could subsequently be offloaded into the Atlantic)....

Gawd...wouldn't that be a change.....a government that finally treats me like a law abiding citizen and not a "criminal in waiting"..

Reply to
tourman

That "Idiot" in the White House? You mean that Idiot pushing daisies in Iraq don't you? Saddam could have taken the cash and fled to somewhere like Saudi Arabia like Idi Amin did, or to Brazil like the former Paraguayan dictator, Alfredo Stroessner, or to France like former Haitian dictator Jean Claude Duvalier. Even a dummy like Peru's former president, Alberto Fujimori who got hauled back to Peru is still alive. No, the real Darwin award goes to Saddam AND his two sons. Saddam proved beyond any doubt he was the real "Idiot" and that it was genetic too. When the sheriff tells you and your clan to get out of Dodge, and like a fool you stick around, don't be surprised that someone yells "Get a rope" when they find you. Although Saddam did look a little surprised when he dropped through the gallows on his way straight to Hell. No matter how much it bugs you and your other lefty buddies, history will always have the record of that match as Bush 1, Saddam 0. And trying to equate any action that Bush has taken as being on par with Saddam is equally ridiculous. The death toll caused by Saddam and his wars are in the millions. Saddam did use gas on the Iranians as well as the Kurds to kill and maim tens of thousands. The only gas Bush has ever spread is around a campfire in Crawford, Texas, sort of like in Blazing Saddles. You complain about the falling dollar exchange rate with foreign currencies as Bush's fault, but the idea that you have any money in your pocket as a profit that didn't get taxed away isn't credited to Bush?

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message news:oodej.381$v_4.255@trnddc03...

Reply to
Just Looking

Talk about being an ass-hat ;)

Reply to
Matt Ion

and not a "criminal in waiting"..

Just drive around playing this tune (below) at high volume and sport a real bugged-eyed psycho look. Maybe the citizens of Canada will start to want to legally arm themselves.

http://www.s> > Here in Florida we don't need no stinkin national guard. Homeowners here

Reply to
Just Looking

Relax, no one was talking about you.

Reply to
alarman

Last I heard Belize has no extradition treaty with the US, but you might want to ask in some of the sailing and crusing groups about Belize before moving there. Lets just say some might compare it to certain area in the Med.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Don't tell them your real age and join tomorrow. Tell them you know Pete and I bet they'll make you a Sergeant!

formatting link

Reply to
Just Looking

If that were to happen, then I know of one Florida "homeowner", in particular, who's not going to be able to defend himself.

Felons can't own firearms.

Besides, he has a hernia and his mommy says he's not supposed to get into any fights. It turned out to be a plus for Canada though. Otherwise he'd be a Canadian citizen.

But, ..... since his demise would be of no concern to anyone anyway .......... this is all just a moot point.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.