Wanted: Tellulars SX4e

Hi, friends!

Anybody out there want to sell Tellulars SX4e, used no problem, but in a good working condition only.

Please quote the price, shipping and charges etc for Chandigarh, India or New Delhi and, or reply to BalwinderSinghDheeman/AT/yahoo.com

Thanks, Regards,

Reply to
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman
Loading thread data ...

I have just purchased a lot of Six Brand New Telular SX 1CO2A011 NR. Until I get the units, I will not know anything more then that they are NEW and described as Telular SX and that they are new in the box. I have a picture of the lot as well from my distributer. Let me know if this looks like the model you are looking for. I will provide more info upon receipt of the units here at my location. Thanks, Ron Pendleton

Communications Plus! Wireless Centers snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

begin 666 telular.jpg M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0```0`!``#_X0\+17AI9@``24DJ``@````*``X!`@`@ M````A@````\!`@`%````I@```! !`@`.````K ```!(!`P`!`````0```!H! M!0`!````O ```!L!!0`!````Q ```"@!`P`!`````@```#(!`@`4````S `` M`!,"`P`!`````@```&F'! `!````X ```&0"```@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @ M(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @`%-/3ED``$9$34%624-!(" @(" ```!(`````0`` M`$@````!````,C P-#HP.3HQ-R Q-SHQ,3HP,0`6`)J"!0`!````[@$``)V" M!0`!````]@$``"*(`P`!`````@```">(`P`!````> ````"0!P`$````,#(Q M, .0`@`4````_@$```20`@`4````$@(```&1!P`$`````0(#``*1!0`!```` M)@(```22"@`!````+@(```62!0`!````-@(```>2`P`!`````@````B2`P`! M``````````F2`P`!`````0````J2!0`!````/@(```"@!P`$````,#$P, &@ M`P`!`````0````*@! `!````T0$```.@! `!````G $```6@! `!````1@(` M``"C!P`!`````P````&C!P`!`````0`````````*````] $``"8````*```` M,C P-#HP.3HQ-R Q-SHQ,3HP,0`R,# T.C Y.C$W(#$W.C$Q.C Q``(````! M``````````H````^````$ ```$ ````*`````@`!``(`! ```%(Y. `"``H.$A8:'B(F*DI.4E9:7F)F:HJ.DI::G MJ*FJLK.TM;:WN+FZPL/$Q;GZ.GJ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_\ `$0@`> "@`P$A M``(1`0,1`?_:``P#`0`"$0,1`#\`\+6']^;]*NK>9Z&

Reply to
PDA Man

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.