Camera spoofing?

formatting link
speed camera spoofing. clever.

Reply to
KingFish
Loading thread data ...

great idea we should all do it...but to the officials who promote those stupid cameras

Reply to
Crash Gordon

need a license plate like James Bond had that would flip around and have different numbers or an electronic one with a computer inside to change it to anything you want.

Reply to
KingFish

"Andrews also said that this could hurt the integrity of the Speed Camera Program. "It will cause potential problems for the Speed Camera Program in terms of the confidence in it," he said."

Who has confidence in those stupid things anyway? IMHO those things are unconstitutional, you know... the part about being able to confront your accuser.

Reply to
G. Morgan

just a money making scheme.

there's nothing worse than getting pulled over for speeding...you remember that for months...maybe years. a camera? sheesh, half the time you don't even know you got flashed.

I got flashed doing 55 on the freeway...huh?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yeah, but if you get "flashed" and ignore the ticket the next pullover will not be very pleasant. Even if you go to court you still lose time away from work and a huge hassle, and still may lose the case.

I'm really getting tired of the government slowly infringing on our freedoms. They must think we're going to roll over every single time until our country is a complete police state. I want to know why corporate big-shots and elected officials get to break the law and fleece copious amounts of money from the treasury while the little guy must be responsible for his actions. Why are bailed-out banks paying the execs. that broke them billions in bonuses? Why does the US Congress get to vote themselves a pay raise just last week.... and nearly 3 million citizens lost their job this year? Enough is enough. This corruption will not stand, and a revolution is not out of the realm of possibility.

What we talking about again? Red light cams? :-))

Reply to
G. Morgan

I meant I got flashed doing 10 mph UNDER the legal limit...couldn't do the limit due to traffic.

Well...the loophole is they haven't properly served you if the just mail it (cause you may not get it)...so you ignore it (?) hmmmm maybe if you can, if you can predict when the process server will show up with the summons. But THEN you get to pay for the server (35-50 bucks extra on top of the ticket).

The only way out of it is if you can't be identified in the photo...so wear a happy face mask when driving.

My son got out of one because the his face was obscured by the rear view mirror and no way to properly identify the driver.

At any rate I think photocops suck.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

That was Jack, unless he was changing the 8 track. Then it would have been Doug.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Not me. You do 55 on the freeway here, and you get run over.

Reply to
alarman

It's a movement!

formatting link

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.