camera advice please...

...I live in the middle of nowhere in a couple of acres, and would like to install a couple of cameras around that if anything moves, will automatically flash the picture up on my TV while im watching it. Is this possible? It would be at night, so would I have to install low level lighting everywhere in order for the cameras to pick anything up? If anyone can help, I am in the UK and could do with the name of a good specific system please,

Thanks for any help,

Cheers

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart
Loading thread data ...

There are a few different solutions for your requirements. Please email me direct or call. Happy to help if I can.

Reply to
Paul Ekins

Game cameras used by hunters and wildlife managers. There are both digital and film versions.

Try Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas websites for a good place to start. I have even seen them hanging on the wall at Wal-Mart.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

you can buy alot of 'cheep' cctv plug and play' system's which seam to do the job, but you only get what you pay for with cctv, the joke @ my company is that 'cctv' actually means 'chaching tv' it's expensive. if you want to buy cctv equipment, go to 'Gardeners security' they are all over the country see the web, but if you want to connect a cctv system to a flood lighting system to bring up your cctv pictures try 'GJD' flood lighting ( can get it from gardeners )

Reply to
stúfús

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.