BIG C unfair continued

Of course i get an urgent call today they need the wiring prints for job they could not wait for me to complete and do not want to pay me for and are going to have corprate complete and had to be by 11pm tonight f*ck them. All of a sudden they now need me they can go f*ck off and figure it out them selves after all there the Quote " The Fire Alarm Experts in Pittsburgh" and any trouble shooter worth his weight thats any good should be able to easily figure it out. oh thats right they have no expert that understands integrated systems let alone addressable. 37 techs that are lucky they can change a battery and 1 who thinks hes the cats ass when it comes to alarms till he came up against this. Simple fucks aparently none of them ever went to technichal school of any kind but there al nicet level II and II experts. go figure.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Loading thread data ...

Sounds pretty typical, Nick. I can't count the number of jiminexed up installs by some of the larger companies that I've had to replace over the years. The worst of all was Sonitrash. Some of the small independent dealers weren't much better though. There was an outfit called ABC (real original, eh?) that did incredibly bad work. When we completely replaced (none of it was usable) one of their idiotic installations they threatened to sue me for tortious interference. This was despite the fact that the client had repeatedly asked them to service the non-working alarm over the course of several months. They tried threats on the customer, too. Morons!

Just like Sonitrash, those guys had a reputation for underpaying their installers. That's why they only keep the most incompetent ones. Anyone capable of getting a better job leaves.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Ignore them. You have one thing to do now...get healthy.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I can't say that I've ever encountered this kind of problem. As the electrical contractor on the job, I would pull the permit (and unless there were extraordinary circumstances - such as the General going "under"), I'd be the one to finish the job too.

Reply to
Frank Olson

So what the heck does *your* story have to do with this?? Nick isn't "taking over" an install by another company (large or otherwise). They're not going to let him *finish* what he *started*. Are you so desperate to get in another lick at the trade you keep saying you were part of? You're an idiot, Bass.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Normally i would have finnished this one but since every one acted like big f****ng jerk offs when they heard cancer . They now have them selves a mess and fact the entire job site was a 48 week job scruched down to 13 weeks you can imagine all the fuckups and cut wires etc. There trying to find circuits that no loger exist and had to be reworked becuse some f****ng moron drywall guy was in a hurry and cut wires. They will never find the duct wires either becuse there too f****ng stupid to look above the cieling tiles 14 feet up in banquet hall.

But again a good high quality trouble shooting tech should be able to do this with out prints . but remember there the Fire Alarm Experts in Pittsburgh so they expect prints and perfect wiring on every job and nothing hard to trouble shoot.

when they come up with the $$$ and an apology i will th>> Of course i get an urgent call today they need the wiring prints for job

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Nice Nick! Just got called into a 4 mil new"geo/eco/enviro friendly" automated monster on Long Island's exclusive Asharoken- plagued by breakins/thefts of stupid stuff like: wiring to automated window blinds, telephone Cat% etc, they didn't touch the romex, service cable or Solar heat ground wire, and Thank you plumbing is not 100% Cu -its the new poly stuff! So making a long story short; homeowner calls my buddy (the new GC: 'cause the Architect couldn't handle the GC work he thought he was qualified to do!- BUT made sure he got his %- even thought th joint leaks in 10 locations thru the foundation) :he calls me to spec out a "Temporary" portable Alarm and a "portable camera"!

JEEZ: you spend 4 million on a house with 6 geothermal wells, a 100K wine cellar and the "Natural Grass Vegetative Roof System", Indoor Gunite Pool with automated enclosure and FORGOT a Security System?

NO wait: Owner had Hired a "well know'" engineer/designer from NJ for all the LOVO work-But he(mr e/d) says the Electrician should wire the Smoke detector part of Mr Geniuses "Custom Integration System"! Now turns out Elec did it but sent his bill to SmartHome 4X! Still Unpaid!

Gets better: I check him out for credentials > Of course i get an urgent call today they need the wiring prints for job

Reply to
secure15

Thought i was having fun.

oh the new thing is they can not understand why i used cat 5 wire to keypads and vplex motions in office area becuse of all the high end audio equiptment inuse. they said i was wrong to use it so they changed it to regular wire and when they went to turn on sound system tonight guess what happened what f****ng morns. they will be working all weekend to fix that f*ck up.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.

Nick, Take MORE Drugs~ Then you can imitate Keith Richards-those lucky a-holes will NEVER be able to figure the wiring! Then again- RLB says it's so easy a monkey can do it- How about telling them to hire from the Pittsburgh Zoo! Mike S

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:

Reply to
secure15

Actually, I said any "primate." That encompasses more than just monkeys. The truly hilarious moment was when Cracker took offense at being called a primate. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

There ya go lying again.

You called installers monkeys and when everyone used it to show end users your disdain for the installation trade, to prove that your only interest was in selling to people, you modified it to primate.

I'd go looking for the posts but I'm sure you've cancelled them as you've done with some of the other of your nefarious postings.

For slime like you, being called a primate would be a couple of hunderd million year leap, up the evolutionary ladder.

Reply to
Jim

He may have canceled his posts, but many here are wise to that and will often include his responses in their replies. Regardless of how much he tries to hide his "past", it will always be "out there" to see. That's the beauty of "Google". ;-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.