BHS-3000 Brinks, I need help

http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?showtopic=954&hl=brinks

DJ

*Posted:
  • Feb
4 2006, 04:59 PM Quote Post

Unregistered

I have moved into a home and the trouble light is on my keypad. It is the BHS-3000 Standard keypad. I can set the alarm but I do not know the code to cut it off. I do not want monitoring so do you know how I can reset this keypad? The only thing I would really like to be able to do is set the door chime. Please let me know. Thanks, DJ

Tx Tech

*Posted:
  • Feb
7 2006, 01:03 PM Quote Post

Unregistered

Ain't anyone gonna put this poor boy out of his misery?

If you *don't* know the master code, there is absolutely nothing you can do with that system.

The End

Now that I answered your question can you answer mine? Boy what in heaven's name possessed you to arm a security alarm system without knowing the code to shut it off?

DJ

*Posted:
  • Feb
19 2006, 04:45 PM Quote Post

Unregistered

Truth is it had a door chime that was working and it began to beep and the trouble light was on... was pushing everything (OK..I know not real bright) This set the alarm and then....well you know the rest..anyone know how I can do this?? my email is snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net. Thanks, Donnie

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.