be careful when allowing bad techs in your home

Suzanna of Hermosa Beach CA (12/10/03): ADT has installed a faulty alarm in my restaurant. The original technician was sent out on July 16, 2001, and instead of doing his job properly, managed to make a sexual advance at me. Up to the present time, I have had nothing but a hard time with ADT when it comes to customer service, billing, repairs, questions, etc. My restaurant has been broken into 4 times, and instead of fixing the problem, ADT sent my account to collections.

Two police reports have been filed with the Hermosa Police Department. I feel very violated and unsafe in my place of business. I have a broken safe, and $800 missing. After the 1st police report was filed, ADT did send a technician out, but 2 days later disconnecetd my service. I did not receive a bill for the month of November, and even though ADT knew my system was faulty, they sent me to collections.

Reply to
Sonicduck
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.