Lying Sacks of .....

Vincent of Lincoln Park, MI, writes: I had ADT install a security system in two of my houses. They were both faulty. Neither house was being monitored. After months and months of calling them with my complaints they finally agreed to remove the systems and release me from my contract and also to refund all monies paid. I even have a letter from the company president that states this and it is dated March 8, 1998.

Even after the system was removed they still kept taking the payments out of my bank account. They did this for many months. Also the police were sent to my house for no reason and I was charged by the police dept. for a false alarm. I am a diabetic and the stress and frustration has aggravated this condition.

I try calling and they tell me they will settle this matter but after I hang up the phone I never hear from them until I call again and get the same response.

Vincent should stop calling and start writing. He can send a certified, return-receipt-requested letter, reminding ADT that it has previously agreed to refund his money and stating that if he does not receive payment within 30 days he will institute legal action. Ideally he should include a copy of the letter he received from ADT. If ADT doesn't pay up, Vincent can sue them in Small Claims Court.

Reply to
Sonicduck
Loading thread data ...

Nah...Kowalski was to busy shopping for $6,000 dollar shower curtains to write letters.

You didn't contact the bank to stop withdrawals?..tsk..tsk

They did this for many months. Also the police

I thought you said you weren't being monitored?

I am a diabetic and the stress and frustration

Oh God another BS lawsuit. Being from Michigan myself, I would bet it was the junk food that did it tubby. There are more overweight people in Michigan than any other state in the union. Learn the S-A-L-A-D.

Vincent should get advice from someone that can read his contract. Maybe he is going blind from being diabetic.

>
Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.