ASA re-visited

Dude you seriously need a new picture. Looks like you borrowed an outfit from Wonder Woman's twin brother. Jack put my ancient photo next to the one of Pinkie in his Estaban costume. Talked to the old man today. Have you been out to see him yet?

Reply to
no wires showing
Loading thread data ...

You only came back because you missed me. Doug L suffers from that same attachment disorder which is why he crank calls my office on a daily basis. It's ok to admit you feel empty without the guru of rude around.

Reply to
no wires showing

Are you turping Graham again? Mallet...........Gopher............ Whaaaaaaaa WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold that Mallet..... It's Graham not Rodney

Reply to
no wires showing

Tell them how you missed me Doug

Reply to
no wires showing

Moderating a group is censorship. I'd rather know upfront if someone is a scumbag than find after the fact. Sometimes the bickering brings out the truth (admittedly it also brings out wild lies) but most of the time the bickering is comical. I equate this group to a TV. In between the morning, midday, evening, and late news shows there are entertaining programs. If the networks ran nothing but news all day we'd pitch out TV's to the curb. Yes Ted Koppel will educate me on the events of the day, but there are times where I just need to see Skipper crack Gilligan with the hat, Ralph yell at Norton, or a rumble on the set of Jerry Springer. When was the last time anyone went to a trade show, supply house, or membership meeting that there wasn't needling going on? Nobody jokes in the office? As far as customers witnessing our antics I find it hard to believe that people are sheltered to the point where they live in a world where bickering doesn't exist. I'm rude, crude, obnoxious, and socially unacceptable, but if I posted different from that I'd be doing nothing more than acting. I make no apologies for allowing people to see how I really am. If they like me, great, and if they don't then there are thousands of other posts for them to read. One thing is certain, I won't change who I am for the sake of a buck, and anyone who does compromise their ways for a fee should be wearing high heels and walking the docks.

Reply to
no wires showing

Ok Jack this was in response to Mikey's original post

no wires showing Nov 4, 8:17 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms From: "no wires showing" - Find messages by this author Date: 4 Nov 2005 17:17:19 -0800 Local: Fri, Nov 4 2005 8:17 pm Subject: Re: ASA re-visited Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

Fuck off you tree hugging canuck I love the turmoil :-)

Reply to
no wires showing

This was for Frank's post about the absence of Bass

no wires showing Nov 4, 8:18 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms From: "no wires showing" - Find messages by this author Date: 4 Nov 2005 17:18:19 -0800 Local: Fri, Nov 4 2005 8:18 pm Subject: Re: ASA re-visited Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

So basically Meghan's Law finally worked?

Reply to
no wires showing

Jack this was obviously replying to Mark's posting of you website. Tell me he doesn't look like Wonder Woman :-)

no wires showing Nov 4, 8:23 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms From: "no wires showing" - Find messages by this author Date: 4 Nov 2005 17:23:23 -0800 Local: Fri, Nov 4 2005 8:23 pm Subject: Re: ASA re-visited Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

Dude you seriously need a new picture. Looks like you borrowed an outfit from Wonder Woman's twin brother. Jack put my ancient photo next

to the one of Pinkie in his Estaban costume. Talked to the old man today. Have you been out to see him yet?

Reply to
no wires showing

This was for Al Colombo's Give Peace a Chance post

no wires showing Nov 4, 8:26 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms From: "no wires showing" - Find messages by this author Date: 4 Nov 2005 17:26:05 -0800 Local: Fri, Nov 4 2005 8:26 pm Subject: Re: ASA re-visited Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

You only came back because you missed me. Doug L suffers from that same

attachment disorder which is why he crank calls my office on a daily basis. It's ok to admit you feel empty without the guru of rude around

Reply to
no wires showing

Good point, without Bass we'd never know Jim and Sabodish were nuts

Reply to
Mark Leuck

You were the one who said you'd drag him back in if he ever left, when's the next flight to Brazil? :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey I look damn good in tights

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Jeeeeze Tom, your like a freakin annoying fly. Your not here for weeks then all of a sudden your got 15 random posts and nobody knows who the hell your talking to. Wadda we sposedta do, pick a post and figure out who it's to ...... or what?

Bzzzzt Bzzzzztbzzzzzt Bzzzzt Bzzzzzztbzzzzzzztbzzzzzzzt :-)

Lookit ..... try this. When you want to reply to someone, select all the text in the message you are replying to ..... then hit the reply button. Everything you selected should appear on the screen and then you can delete out the things you don't want to send and intersperse (that means put your replys in between the other persons text) your replys with theirs.

Gawd, do I have to teach you EVERYTHING?

Reply to
Jim

gaw3d yall still on this ..??? :-))))

Reply to
cctvbahamas

I'd have hoped you would welcome this and participate, rather than what has been.

It's an opportunity to make things right in this group. I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't like to quell the discord.

Well, I guess, maybe I could imagine a few. .

Reply to
Jim

You've been gone?

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

still ... yall atill on this ??

Reply to
cctvbahamas

still ... yall still on this ??

Reply to
cctvbahamas

When I change the world maybe they'rr notice meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply to
mikey

Rust

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.