Anyone heard for Rojas?

I was looking through the posts and haven't noticed anything for Jim Rojas in a while. I see his Tech-man site is still up, but is it up like the Bass site and Jim is elsewhere? I wonder if there is another big national company still out to screw him over again and he is keeping a low profile? I wonder what ever happened to that brink stink lawyer with the 'handsome' comb over? Maybe he was afraid of getting the nick name 'plugs' like the Vice President. Maybe he was too cheap? I can't fault him for cheap, people in glass house you know, but he certainly had the cash after his payday from bending Jim over.

Reply to
Just Looking
Loading thread data ...

I am still here. I started a new business venture that takes up alot of my time.

As far as the Brinks lawyers...bring them on! I love a good fight.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

So what did you start now ...... I can only guess with all those alarm panels in your yard that you started a landfill project.

Right?

Reply to
Jim

RHC: I doubt they got anything. It's all about show with the big companies. ADT sued me some years ago for something I said on my website that wasn't true. I had been given information that was incorrect by an ex ADT disgruntled dealer and I failed to check it out

- my error. There was a guy I knew who sold his small company to ADT and joined them as some sort of manager or whatever. He called me and told me about the errors after which I immediately removed them (as I told him, if there is any doubt, it doesn't stay on my website). However, the little prick went to ADT's lawyers unnecessarily to make himself look good (hey....I'm watching the shop ) and those characters came after me with lead boots on. Luckily for me, the lawyer turned out to be both a nice guy and very reasonable, and as two people, we worked out my retraction, and the problem went away without legal action.

If ADT had as many service staff as they do lawyers on call, they wouldn't be losing so many customers ! But they'll never get it - too much "institutionalized corporate stupidity" built in to any large company for it to ever sink in....

Reply to
tourman

I've had my share of Lawyer's letters only they've threatened Libel and Slander. One thing I've learned is that you can't publish anything to any medium that you're not one hundred percent sure of. Pictures, Robert... Pictures! The other thing I've learned is that you have to be polite in your responses when you nail them with the facts. :-)

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Kurz

RHC: Yes, you are dead right both counts. I'd love to tell people up on my website what a scumbag outfit Alarmforce is and how much of a scam it is, but not worth the hassle from their lawyers. I'm sure they have more of them than "installers". Besides, if people are that stupid, nothing I can tell them that will make any difference.

I learned those lessons the hard way, but luckily the ADT lawyer was a real gentleman. When it was all over, he actually called me in person to wish me a Merry Xmas. It was the first time he and I had actually spoken in person, and he left me with the impression if he ever needed an alarm, he'd give me a call....stranger things have happened but not to me...:))

Reply to
tourman

I do international shipping now.

formatting link

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

So, you ship International Land Rovers? Where to? (Jus kiddin)

So you do what? I presume it's strictly for commercial entities (?). For a particular industry? A particular product? Do you do Pickup? Packaging? Brokering? Forwarding? ..... of what? Anything? ................ Via air, sea, land? Courier?

Come on ..... details. If we're going to ride your ass for this ..... we've gotta have the details ........!

Reply to
Jim

If you do a google search, you will find out everything you need to know.

formatting link

Reply to
Jim Rojas

so where are you Jim? i need you to respond my email

Reply to
indoshopaholics

did you go to his website? I think it's Tech-man.com (someone correct me if I'm wrong about that!)

Reply to
Jim

El miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013 08:19:47 UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.co m escribió:

here is jim rojas in a tv investigation report about usps policies...

formatting link

i, too, waiting a email..but i think what he es really ocuppied

Reply to
importusalima

Yes, that Jim Tech-man, so someone know what happened to him? because i still have some packages at his address (He do international shipping service). He's not replying my email almost 2 weeks.

Reply to
indoshopaholics

Same here... Me and another bunch of brazilian guys are searching for him. Some people say that he appears with "away" status on GTalk, but we were not able to talk with him.

I can't say that I am not getting nervous, since he never disapeared for so long... I am hoping to see his answer until monday (11/18/13) of the next week.

Also, does anyone ever tried to call to him???

Regards, Daniel

Em quinta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2013 16h31min48s UTC-2, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com escreveu:

Reply to
daniel.area.leao

on another forum I read that your phone is off,someone can tell us that says here:

formatting link

Reply to
importusalima

since lima peru

I think it has some problems, but I think it's a very good person, I have about three years working on it, with wholesale shipments to my country Peru

Reply to
importusalima

formatting link

Im looking or Jim Rojas too. You can follow or reply to this thread if u got any leads or info on him.

Thanks

Reply to
dilly1708

Hi there. Im looking for Jim Rojas too. As u guys know, he own an Internati onal Freight forwarding company. I tried emailing him all 3 emails (gmail, hotmail and tech-man) but no no reply from him. I been using his services f rom 2011 and this is the first time he cant be contacted.

Btw My items arrived on 1st November at his place (i checked thru the usps tracking) and he hasnt send me any notifications on it until today. I thoug ht he was busy. 3 more items arrived after that still no email from him. I did try emailing him but no respond.

Can any of you try to find and call him for me. The last known phone nomber is(813) 884-6335.

To the peoples trying to find him, let s join the group:

formatting link
. Lets discuss if you got sny in fo of leads there.

formatting link
Thanks

Reply to
dillz di

Yes where are u JIM , i have 12 pcs headphones in here, I am already paid for HIM, but 2 weeks not have any respon.

Reply to
unonomero

I spoke with Jim yesterday, and he is working towards resolving an issue not of his making. All items are on hand and ready to be shipped as soon as the issue is resolved. Be patient. Do not contact me for any further information. I do not have any and I will not facilitate you or anybody else in any way.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.