Any info on the new lyric sensors?

Does anyone have more info on the lyric line of sensors by honeywell? I know that they will be 2 way and encrypted. I didn't read the whole thread but it sounds like the dsc neo sensors will be locked out to the diy installer?

I hope that honeywell doesn't try this. I would also like to see a receiver for the vista and wondering if something was on the way? Elk already has advanced sensors available but I prefer to keep a basic system like the vista.

In my home install I've experienced rfi that has caused sensors to fail even after passing the go / no go test. I've since located the receiver to a more central location. I still consider it reliable enough but I think a 2 way sensor would help close the gap a little more in reliability on wired vs wireless.

Reply to
Windesmear
Loading thread data ...

The Neo sensor aren't locked out I'm sure a DIY'er can figure them out just fine

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.