Another strange phone call about I am dead or out of business

The people who do my Monitoring called and said a man with heavy foreign accent they had a hard time understanding called to say he personally spoke to me about getting his alarm systems he installs monitored thru them and I turned him down because i was retired and out of business.Due to my going thru cancer.

Looks Like the f****ng Ass Hole is still at it telling people I am dead or out of business.

How low will f****ng pond scum go in this business to steal other dealers accounts. it appears pretty low. Just know ass hole in the end you will answer to a higher authority.

and I will have you prosecuted civilly and criminally when I find you.

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

Nick,

This was supposedly a potential customer of yours, that was supposedly told by you that you were out of business and was calling your CS to get them to monitor his systems??

OR

This was a current customer, that wanted to go directly to the CS for monitoring because he was told by others that you were out of business??

OR

Something else that I did not read into your post??

Either way it seems you have a real dirt bag. Of all those other dealers in your area can you narrow the potential threats down to just a few?? If it were to happen to me, I think I could narrow it down to about two in short order. And they would be priority order as well.

My hope is that this issue will just stop, because it will not be a pretty site if you find the scum bag??

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

I have a few suspects I know from past who where going around telling people they where handling my accounts when I crushed my heal in 92. They swear to god there not involved this time with me having the cancer and have since apologized this is some one new doing it. Just a matter of time till they slip up and I catch them at it. Several friends have been helping me with this to get to the source of it. Looks like its going to take a few more KGB interrogations of individuals and few more thumps in the night to get some answers. I am one of those people you do not want to meet in a dark alley. at

6'2" 225 pounds I have been to deaths door and back several times, surviving several truck accidents, industrial accidents and explosion and I am still here. Think they would have learned by now.
Reply to
nick markowitz

Here's a possible solution (it's going to cost you some money):

Take out a full page ad in your local paper (make it look like a wanted poster).

NICK MARKOWITZ ALIVE! (Rumors of his demise prove false!) It's business at usual at Markowitz Electric and Integration! MAY SPECIAL! $99.99 HOME ALARM SYSTEM.

Okay - that last line was out of line! :-)

Reply to
Frank Kurz

If your are going to that take it to a different level.

NICK MARKOWITZ IS STILL ALIVE! (Rumors of his demise prove false!) If you know something to the contrary or know who is passing on these rumors please contact the local police at 814-xxx-xxxx for instructions. It's business at usual at Markowitz Electric and Integration! Call Nick and ask for this months specials.

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

I don't know if this means anything but I saw a picture of Nick on a milk carton

Reply to
mleuck

Was the picture vertical or horozontal?

Reply to
Jim

Was the picture vertical or horozontal?

That one was worth 6 points!

Reply to
David 01

Ummm ... I don't think I'd use the number 6 regarding this subject.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.