5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

one liner out of context LOL

look like you just cant read or leave a whole sentence all together..

I am no drunk...

But you still are a compulsive liar,compulsive eater,a fraud and a killer..

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem
Loading thread data ...

What you didn't like the little comment? trying to hurt me? must I go crawling under the stairs?

you don't have 1/10 of what my kids know..

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: VI2dncO snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

Sure. And Nixon was not a crook.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

and you are a professional alarm business man..

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

One of us has to do it.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Sure..... "Robert L Ass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

You've got him "pegged", Pete... You must be talkin' to Mark. :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

ever heard the old story about reaping what you sow? I think it applies here.

As I have never been incarcerated, I always feel free.

Reply to
moe

ah sheesh..you'd dint have actually prove it to me didja?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Sorry, I shoulda read through the whole thread I guess. Been out of town all week. js

Reply to
alarman

You may like to think so but it's untrue. I never said one rude word about the gentleman until he started attacking me.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Karma?

Reply to
moe

Naah. I'm actually a very nice guy.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Sure.

The amazing thing about you is that when someone does a Google search on your history in this Group you don't have to change much in the original post to make it relevant to the present.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.