5 ft. long drill bits at Home Depot!

DEATH BY HUMBA-BUMBA !!!

Reply to
mikey
Loading thread data ...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news:

2MqdnfXel8pgD6TenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Now what would be the best word to descibe you?

Exconvic?..close but........no

irresponsible killer? closer but still no...

thief? damn close....but still no..

I KNOW ....... PRICK....but a succesfull one....

as a matter of fact they are all ok for you....

p.s. you can try to find a good desciption of me or anyone here..but a prick opinion is not something i will or anyone else will consider....

Reply to
petem

Compared to the average person, "average". Compared to you, "genius".

Oh, that one's easy. You're a blithering idiot.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's all about "kicks and giggles", Robert. You keep "kicking". We all laugh at your antics.

Reply to
Frank Olson

self-serve now - no more long lines

Reply to
<thesatguy1

that's typical bass BS LOL I was waiting for it!!

I was able to make you look like a foul while I left your whole post there for all to see..

you have to resort to editing my post to make you look bright....that's so low..I was not sure if you would do it.. but that exactly why I am on your back now...you cant even fight correctly....

that just show all the user here the way you act....no honour in nothing....doing it anyway you can even if you have to be unfair to anyone to make a profit...

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

Again you show your complete and utter arrogance in presuming that everyone agrees with you when, in fact, no one but you ever complains about him.

Wake up you stupid idiot. It's YOU that most people here make negative posts to. Or hadn't you noticed? You are the blight of this Newsgroup. It's YOU you asshole. YOU are the reason and cause of the condition of this Newsgroup and there isn't a person who participates here, who will deny that.

Reply to
Jim

Have you any idea what an idiot you look like when you post these foolish rants?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

What "rants"?? He's from Quebec. He makes perfect sense to me... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

I can't see what petem looks like. He sounds like he knows what he is talking about even though it is obvious English is not his first language.

Reply to
moe

If you know much about alarms it is clear he hasn't a clue. It's also clear he's much more interested in attacking yours truly than in learning or sharing knowledge. That, IMO, makes him a jackass. Feel free to disagree.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

not 1/10 of a foul compare to you..

with all the bs you send here ,with a comment on every damn thing...done everything, know everything.... just to try to look smart....

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: A snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
petem

from you frank I take that as damn good comment ... lol ;-0

"Frank Olson" a écrit dans le message de news: gwJ_e.1204$1i.177@pd7tw2no...

Reply to
petem

that's for sure..I speak French as my first language and sometimes I read my post the next day and I ask myself how many beer I took before posting this..

most of the time its none ,but I don't know maybe it was all those beer that I took that come to haunt me back...;-)

"moe" a écrit dans le message de news: I1S_e.2378$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews4.bellsouth.net...

Reply to
petem

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Sharing knowledge.. I don't mind...but with professional people that will not use what I know to make money out of unsuspecting DIY letting them down as soon the check clears ok and send them here for help...

Reply to
petem

formatting link
js

Reply to
alarman

Well if you think ..... well, no, I guess since that isn't true, there's no use in continuing with this post.

Just keep thinking these words:

I, Fat Ass Bass, am NOT a fat pig. I, Fat Ass Bass, am NOT a fat pig.

I was going to suggest that you say:

I, Fat Ass Bass, am NOT a crook.

but, it doesn't make any difference. Neither one is true.

Reply to
Jim

formatting link
js

Reply to
alarman

Ah, so that explains it. I knew there was a reason your posting style (such as it is) seemed so much like that of Cracker. You're not just stupid. You're a stupid drunk.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Now if only you had some to share, perhaps the above would seem reasonable.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.