PRI and OLI

Went to PRI on a MICS 6.1FC a week or so ago. All is OK so far, except I am not sending the OLI. The setting "OLI as called #" does not even come up in programming. Went to a site with 7.0, but not PRI, and it does not come up either. What have I skipped or done wrong that precludes this from coming up ? I am sending a valid number that used to be a line, but that I have never entered as an OLI#.

TerryS

Reply to
Terry
Loading thread data ...

feature ** 266344

password (whatever) terminals & sets show set number xxxx show line access show line assignment next line pool access next prime line next intercom keys next answer dns next OLI# (softkey) change Enter set DID number (NPA-NXX-XXXX) ((no dashes))

Reply to
XBarNone

Right, I have done that. The book (CD) says that at the OLI number I should have a show option to set "OLI as called #). This does not come up.

TerryS

Reply to
Terry

Not Show

Not Show

Change

This is a softkey available only on T7316, T7316e, M7310 and M7324 sets. (one of those little gray buttons under the display window) Make sure the button is not defective. try another set

Reply to
XBarNone

Apologies are due.

I just logged into a system using Norstar Remote Utilities. If you use the browser feature you will find OLI as Called # (Y-N) under the terminals & sets --(enter set No.) --- Set Capabilities. Just after the redirect ringing prompt.

BUT if you go in on set top programming it's not there. Hmmm ,this means something.

Reply to
XBarNone

That page in the manual is a little ambigious. This command may only apply to BRI ? Send OLI rather than ISDN line number ? And does not show up when set for PRI ? Have been very busy and no time to work with carrier. Which takes four or five phone calls, waiting around for call backs and why should they check, they are never wrong , etc. etc.

Reply to
Terry

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.