OTM 2.2

Hi,

I have installed OTM v 2.2 on my server and am trying to connect it up to a meridian1. Is seems to talk to the meridian OK but when I try and do a data dump or connect a session it goes all the way through and then says "Failed to Create Session" and it stops. If I watch the data dump process it conencts to the meridian, login in and then errors on the TTY stuff.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with OTM or the Meridian so if someone can help or tell me that it seems OK or anything that would be great!

Thanks.

Reply to
zethw
Loading thread data ...

Had a similar issue:-

The tty port has to be a PTY port. i.e

ADAN TTY 1

CTYP PTY

DNUM 1

PORT 1

DES OTM_ESM

FLOW NO

USER SCH

XSM NO

TTYLOG 64000

BANR YES

ADAN TTY 2

CTYP PTY

DNUM 2

PORT 2

DES OTM_ESM

FLOW NO

USER SCH

XSM NO

TTYLOG 64000

BANR YES

Regards

Rob

I have installed OTM v 2.2 on my server and am trying to connect it up to a meridian1. Is seems to talk to the meridian OK but when I try and do a data dump or connect a session it goes all the way through and then says "Failed to Create Session" and it stops. If I watch the data dump process it conencts to the meridian, login in and then errors on the TTY stuff.

I have absolutely no idea what I am doing with OTM or the Meridian so if someone can help or tell me that it seems OK or anything that would be great!

Thanks.

Reply to
gopher

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.