Opt61c IVR integration with ISDN

Currently we are using Line Side T1s to integrate with our new 3rd party IVR system (Genesys formally Voice Genie product). We used to have a Peri IVR system. In order for our new IVR to run multiple applications they are looking for DNIS - which they are not going to get from the Line Side T1. I need to implement an ISDN solution. Which cards do I need in my PBX to accomadate this??

Reply to
Pamela
Loading thread data ...

Well,

You can either buy the cards: NT5D12 Dual PRI card, plus NTBK51 daughterboard for the DCH Handler, Or, NT5D12 Dual PRI card, plus NT6D80 MSDL Card for the DCH Handler, Or, QPC414 ENET card, plus QPC720 PRI Card, plus NT6D80 MSDL Card for the DCH Handler.

Alternatively you can integrate with Genesys T-Server to provide the DNIS information via CTI and keep the Line Side T1 setup you have.

Of course the options above depend on what you have available and what version your system is running as to which would be the lowest cost for you.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Romero

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.