Issue with previously public patch MPLR21469: ATttention Nortel Owners

For those of you that do keep up with DepLists, take note of this important bulletin:

formatting link
Problem description: OS restart occurs with MPLR21469 activated and the Audit rountine, LD 44, is active. ...

System Impact: multiple INI possible with LD 44 Audit running.

Reply to
3z3k3l
Loading thread data ...

Thank you 3z3k3l. I've just become the new BCM400 /2-BCM50 manager at work. I'm the IT guy for the network. I always wonder why,if you are pretty good at say being the sysadmin, that I'm naturally supposed to know all about a phone system. I'm flattered but... The management said,"It's going in your server room, you have to manage the phones now,hehe". I've learned almost all I know about everything hunting around the boards. I could not,up to now find a good board about BCM xxx yet. Your link helped me a great deal. So far it looks like a great place to learn. Better than plowing through that 1000 page manual. I always learn better reading about other peoples problems/solutions,cheers, Adysthemic

Reply to
Adysthemic

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.