Using computer to switch off/on thing

I want to use my computer to switch on and off equipment. I am not decided yet what to use printer port or com or USB. I also need to know which light is on. The cable has to have data input also.

Please suggest a site which has what I need.

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

I forgot to mention that I european 240V is used

Reply to


You can use the CM11 with the AD10 ( Should be on the same Phase).

You can also use the 4808e and the 2267E.

Prices are similar


Reply to

What are 4808e & 2267E ? are they X10 equipments ?


Reply to
mbm Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.