R.I.P. Robert L. Bass

I suppose whether he top or bottom posts depends on where he went....

Reply to
mleuck
Loading thread data ...

You would have to ask him. It was all important to posting.

Now he is jockying for position.

Reply to
Josepi

"Doug" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion : w_Klo.51235$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe07.iad...

I know and I love the fact that he didnt fell for this remorse BS...

Reply to
petem

:
Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

n :

RHC: "Bingo".... Tom, you nailed that one right !!

Reply to
tourman

ion :

e

Not really, Tom would likely talk Petem to death first and Petem is just saying what a lot of people were thinking, unlike a lot of people here he's not afraid to say it

Reply to
mleuck

ssion :

de

RHC: No, the truth is both you and Petem are unable to forgive and forget things that happened in the past, unlike most everyone else here. Why that is only you can say. However, that is not at all complimentary to either of you.

Bob is gone, and what I do know is that in the 15 years we shared this newsgroup, not once did he ever resort to insults when we disagreed over a great many things. Your unwillingness to even try to make things right with him when he was dying is small minded and petty frankly.

Its no wonder the world is full of hate and discord when there are so many people who can't even forgive minor transgressions on a virtual newsgroup let alone really important issues of disagreement !!!

Reply to
tourman

ssion :

de

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

n :

Unfortunately, and regardless of who it may apply to ..... people who are dain bamaged ( ie. " crazy") don't know that they are, nor can they be convinced of it.

Reply to
Jim

G. Morgan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

So long for now, Robert

May he rest in peace.

Tommy Lee

Reply to
motley me

Strange he did to almost everyone else,

Had he done so before he was sick it might be another story, he was just trying to make himself "right" with his maker

Robert didn't confine his actions against me to this newsgroup

Reply to
mleuck

formatting link
>

I admit I intentionally kept my distance from Robert over the years. But I am sorry he is gone.

Mike S. was just as hard headed. We became friends, and to this day, I still keep in touch with his family.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335
Reply to
Jim Rojas

cussion :

pe de

om...

I do, however, find it quite amazing that even in death, that just the subject of him continues to raise the ire of people . It seems to me that there's nothing to be either gained or loss by continuing any conversation either positive or negative regarding him or the legacy he left behind.

It seems to me that it would be good for anyone who feels it's necessary, to get whatever "feelings" out that they believe they need to express and then forget about it.

I can't imagine anything more that could be said or done that hasn't already been said or done. Truly, an amazing epic.

It's over.

Reply to
Jim

Absolute lie!

Better not to contradict yourself in a defence.

The guy ran a hate squad for years here.

Its no wonder the world is full of hate and discord when there are so many people who can't even forgive minor transgressions on a virtual newsgroup let alone really important issues of disagreement !!!

Reply to
Josepi

cussion :

e de

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

Reply to
Spellcheck Patrol

I am happy to miss his OCD in the group. He offended many for personal gain.

His knowledge and life will be greived.

Reply to
Josepi

Gee!!! I am so damn shocked by your posting..

I am so shaken by your post that I feel like I should become someone else and clear my soul of all this blackness..

Please forgive me.. I am sincere and would reallly like to clear my bill before passing away... NOT..

Like someone said.... there's one born very damn minute..

Reply to
Petem

LOL he nailed nothing. He just proved that he is an absolute larva..

Reply to
Petem

How sad someone was so bad at communicating with others that some wished him to die quicker...

who could be so low... so damn bad and such a scum.. he got what he deserve and thats it..

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.