Question about SmartHome 1132CU programming

I have and use a SH 1132CU with the "plus" software. Basically, my house is on house code B, however, some stuff is on C. I have front floods on C10 and rear floods on C9. In the 1132 programming I have a macro that basically says, if B8 goes on, then do a C9 on and a C10 on. Similarly, there is a 2nd macro that says, if B8 goes off, then do a C9 off and a C10 off. However, if one of the manual controllers, set to house code B, does an "all off", the 1132CU doesn't do anything. I was wondering if someone has found a way to program the 1132CU that would basically say, if you do a B, all off, it would recognize that and subsequently do a C9 off and a C10 off. The reason for putting the floods on C9 and C10, was to free up B9 and B10 for other things. Any ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Art Todesco
Loading thread data ...

There is a set up on the 1132cu plus for the letter all on or letter all off set it up as If B all Off Turn C8 off Delay 3 second turn c9 off

Reply to
Harold Sharpe

Thanks, I did it and it works. I never looking in the drop downs where it appears, so I never found it. A 'B All Off', now also does a 'C All Off. '

Reply to
Art Todesco

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.