modify MC10A

Hi, does any body knows, how can I modify MC10(MINI CONTROLLER) for

220-230v? regards Thanks
Reply to
jjlcubas
Loading thread data ...

Try this website:

formatting link
There's a 110V->220V mod for the MiniController but the instructions may or may not match your particular circuit board version.

Reply to
Charles Sullivan

Ok, I know, but it is another model.., and doesn=B4t work. Thanks

Reply to
jjlcubas

Generically, there are 2 ways to do this. The first is where you change the capacitors / resistors / MOVs in the original to new values; but, if you dont have the schematic, or want to fiddle with the insides, give this a miss.

The second procedure involves no mods to the original. use a 230- to-110 volts step-down transformer. Make sure its a transformer, NOT a triac / SCR based adapter. These transformers are actually autotransformers (single centre tapped winding), and its a simple matter to add a 0.1 uF capacitor to jump the signal to the "other" side.

Its all there on Ido's site; its just not very easy to find, or give the direct URL on account of the frames. Anyway, its also replicated at

formatting link
Hope this helps. If you need any more information, just ask!

Regards,

Anand Dhuru

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Anand Dhuru

I don=B4t the schematic for this model..:(

I know this system

Lnik very interesting:)

Regards jjlcubas

Reply to
jjlcubas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.