HomeLogic

Anybody used it? Experiences or thoughts? How does it compare to Charmed Quark?

Reply to
So'n'so
Loading thread data ...

As an extremely pleased CQC customer, I can say that I didn't see a forum on the homelogic site. One of the biggest things I enjoy about CQC is a super-responsive and friendly support forum. Not only do the CQC folks monitor it, other customers jump in and help out. If you post a question there, it's almost a guarantee that you'll have a response within 2-3 hours by the CTO and probably a customer, most time within the hour. Within a day you'll have a response from several customers [presuming your question isn't answered].

That type of "real life" support is invaluable to folks who realize that there's issues with everything. May not be product related, might be human, but there's always a need.

Oh btw, it's a kick-butt program and architecture too.

Reply to
IVB

oops, my bad - i just noticed your username, realized you've posted on that site and hence have seen for yourself.

Reply to
IVB

Seems like this is mostly X-10 and Insteon. I believe that I will go with CQC via Kirk Kanak as the integrator. Got my fingers crossed!

Reply to
So'n'so

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.