Web-enabled thermostats

Hello,

do you know any web-enabled thermostats? With or without displays... Can u write some useful links?

thanx a lot have a nice day Vojtech

Reply to
vdolejsi
Loading thread data ...

here one

formatting link

Reply to
P T

The Proliphix NTe10 and NTe20 are IP based thermostats with a web-based interface. It can also be used for automation and we provide a driver for it in our automation system.

------------------------------------- Dean Roddey Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems

formatting link

Reply to
Dean Roddey

Dean,

Do you also support Aprilaire? Any others? I'm about to add a bunch of HVAC zone controls, thermostats, etc., to my online store and I'd like to know which ones you support.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hello,

do you know any web-enabled thermostats? With or without displays... Can u write some useful links?

My Cricket design was designed to communicate with a server, I've just posted a DIY server article the with some Perl programming should be an excellent way to control and monitor your home.

formatting link
(look for the Green Elephant button)

Bill

Reply to
William at MyBlueRoom

We support the Aprilaire 8870 system, via their 232 to 422 bridge.

------------------------------------- Dean Roddey Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems

formatting link

Reply to
Dean Roddey

I'd like to discuss your products with you when I return to the States in April. I'm in the process of adding communicating thermostats and considering several other sub-systems which you already support to my online store. I get a decent amount of traffic ( roughly 800-1100 visitors per day) and a fair percentage of them are looking for HA solutions.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.