Error (Subsystem: NS, #28) in PlugIn for LonMaker

Hi.

I have developed a plug-in with VB to be used to configure devices in a building in Echelon LonMaker. Everytime when the plug-in is loaded, a messagebox with title "Status Bar GetStatusLed" will pop up with the following message:

" The requested information is not available from the device. (Subsystem: NS, #28)"

After pressing "ok", the MessageBox will go away and i can carry on to use my PlugIn.

How can i get rid of this? Which document/manual can i refer for this error? I cant find any.

Thanks.

Albert Leng

Reply to
albertleng
Loading thread data ...

Dear all,

It seems like it;s a bit hard to get a response here.

I checked thru "LNS Plug-In Programmer's Guide"

formatting link
In Appendix C Standard Plug-in classes, i found that "28" is referring to ID of object class "LcaIdLonMarkObject". My understanding is that the system is searching for this ID 28 but cant find. So, the error msg pops out.

I have no idea which part of my code which i need to "disable" this search or repair "LcaIdLonMarkObject".

Anyone?

Albert

albertleng wrote:

Reply to
albertleng

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.