Can you recommend a wireless camera?

Hello, Here is the intended use : Someone is 'keying' my car (often) when I park in my son's school neighborhood and walk him to class. I want to video the 'perp' in the act with a camera running in the car.

Needed requirements :

1) camera and receiver need to both run on battery, or 1 to the cig lighter with an adapter. 2) I need to record the video to a laptop that would be in my car. (or if there is a solution where the video is recorded directly to the receiver...great) 3) high enough resolution to identify the person

Nice requirements :

1) very small camera size to make it inconspicuous 2) wider the horizontal range on the camera, the better....90 degrees or more possible???

thanks for any advice or possible solutions...

Reply to
Japhy
Loading thread data ...

how about a fried with a camera standing nearby while you walk your son to class? Seems so much simpler

Reply to
stevech

Hello, Although the incidents are often, they are not everyday. Camera running every day is more practical than having someone there everyday

Reply to
Japhy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.