Zone Alarm Pro and Netmeeting

Hi all... ...a simple question for an expert user ... I don't know how it happened, but when my pc load Zone Alarm Pro at startup, Netmeeting does not receive and send audio-video. When Zone Alarm Pro is not loaded at startup, everything works fine, even if I start ZA just

*after* opened a video session in Netmeting. And i gave all the permission to Netmeeting in Zone Alarm. So the question is: how did it happen? What can I do to solve the probem? Thank you in advance

Jane

Reply to
Jane
Loading thread data ...

Taking a moment's reflection, Jane mused: | | Hi all... | ..a simple question for an expert user ...

You might try deleting the entry for Netmeeting in ZA's Program Controls, and then retrying. If that fails, you might do a search, and/or post your question at the Zone Labs Forums:

formatting link

Reply to
mhicaoidh

Tnx mate, I'll do so. I've tried to delete and re-entry...nothing. On zone labs forum there has been noone with my problem...bad sign... I'll try.

Jane

"mhicaoidh" ha scritto nel messaggio news:NktQc.92924$eM2.74018@attbi_s51...

Reply to
Jane

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.