Zone Alarm Blocking Icons

Hi Bob, I have an earlier version of Zone Alarm, but site content is controlled in the cookie, ad, mobile code settings on the Privacy Tab. You have to allow mobile code and ads on some sites. Enable the Privacy Alert, and it will tell you what it's blocking on individual sites. Enabling those things should make a big difference. Hope it helps.

charlie R

Reply to
charlie R
Loading thread data ...

I have Zone Alarm 6.0.631.003. It's blocking icons on web pages, most notably on eBay but on other sites as well. Turning off Zone Alarm allows the pages to display normally. I've tried turning off settings in Zone Alarm trying to locate the particular setting but I cannot find it. What should I look for? TIA.

Reply to
Sideshow Bob

Bob,

I'm running the same version of ZA and everything seems to work OK on eBay for me.

In the Privacy - Site List Tab in Zone Alarm, I've got Mobile Code, 3rd Party Cookies and Private Headers Disabled and Session Cookies, Persistent Cookies and Web Bugs Enabled for ebay.com.

Reply to
James T. White

Try privacy section and turn off cookie control and ad-blocking, see if that helps.

Reply to
Beermachine

I unchecked the "Disable web bugs" box in Site Options - Cookies for the ebay.com Site List and that did it. It displayed normally. Now I at least know what to look for. Thanks.

Reply to
Sideshow Bob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.